Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The west reminds me of biblical stories

fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
Like what we read about sodom and gomorrah gay parades and crazier shit how cuckoldry is encouraged. It really feels like it is babylon

It really does feel like that. Faggots are the new norm. If you aren't a faggot you will be discriminated against.

Like what we read about sodom and gomorrah gay parades and crazier shit how cuckoldry is encouraged. It really feels like it is babylon
Because it is, the Zionists love the Babylonian Empire.

They love going against the Christian and Muslims, they want people to mutually destroy each-other.

It reminds me of a shitty rom hack created by an asshole.

You know, in case of religion we are completely different opinions. But I like and respect your based opinion. Best wishes

What you read in the bible can basically be interpreted as what goes on every day

Whenever someone talks about sodom and gomorrah i think of this scene tbh

Damn OP high IQ observation

Weren’t they enslaved by the Babylonians at one point?
They love the concept of Empires when their plan in mind is to displace Europe. Other then that, they dont like it.

It really does feel like that. Faggots are the new norm. If you aren't a faggot you will be discriminated against.
Go back to /pol/ if you unironically believe that shit, foids would kill themselves if Chad was gay.

They love the concept of Empires when their plan in mind is to displace Europe. Other then that, they dont like it.
I think their love for Empires and displacing Europe started when the Romans conquered them ( Judea ). The high priests were the rich and powerful and the roman governor there as basically a Jewish puppet to maintain public order.

I think their love for Empires and displacing Europe started when the Romans conquered them ( Judea ). The high priests were the rich and powerful and the roman governor there as basically a Jewish puppet to maintain public order.
Well they were always kicked out of European countries, and there must have been a reason. Christian values were still around keep in mind, so it wasnt for no reason.

Now being the parasites they are, the Zionists actively embrace these Empires and whatnot. Because they can be re-used to displace Europe.

Look at Cyprus for example. The Jews love concepts like the Ottoman Empire.

History is literally in repeat. Debauchery and inceldom increases, wise men fight it, generations later soys appear, debauchery increases, atheists mock wise men. Rinse and repeat

Weren’t they enslaved by the Babylonians at one point?
Yes. But they call it the babylonian Talmudic cabal for a reason dude. The Jews were heavily influenced by pegan religions during that time. Same as Rome values and Greek mythology influenced Christianity

Hopefully god will destroy the west for it's degeneracy.

Go back to /pol/ if you unironically believe that shit, foids would kill themselves if Chad was gay.
Chad is exempt. But In general, faggots get treated better because people are scared of being labeled "homophobic"

Japan is about to mix animal and human DNA and create hybrids, God doesn't like it at all :worryfeels:

Sources for this?
It's everywhere. Movies are starting to have same sex couples, just like cartoons and ads. Everyone wants to expand the boundaries of what's considered """morally okay"""". No company or famous star wants to say even the remotest thing that hints at them being against LGBT people. Everyone wants to pain rainbows over everything and happily produce their pride.

It's everywhere. Movies are starting to have same sex couples, just like cartoons and ads. Everyone wants to expand the boundaries of what's considered """morally okay"""". No company or famous star wants to say even the remotest thing that hints at them being against LGBT people. Everyone wants to pain rainbows over everything and happily produce their pride.
he's obviously a kike shill for trying to deny the active promotion of faggots in all aspects of society.

The west should be nuked.

It's (((their))) playbook.

So because companies circle jerk each other over gays that means people hate you for not being gay? Sure thing.

Worse than babylon, they did not have "LGBT pride" shit during that time at least.

So because companies circle jerk each other over gays that means people hate you for not being gay? Sure thing.
you obviously dont belong here. did you make an account so you can stalk users histories and try to message ppl to gain there trust and dox? log into minecraft right now and fuckin kill yourself.

you obviously dont belong here. did you make an account so you can stalk users histories and try to message ppl to gain there trust and dox? log into minecraft right now and fuckin kill yourself.
What the fuck are you even on you shit-blubbering retard? I haven't "stalked user histories and try to message ppl to gain there trust and dox", who the fuck even are you, I have never even seen you before, yet you have the audacity to call yourself the prince of incels, fuck off, eat shit, and try to have more than 2 braincells so you could actually even remember the names of the people who "tried to gain your trust and dox"

Epstein pedo rings. Blatant faggot sexual abuse with these drag kids like Desmond on women's talk shows.

Funnily enough I agree with you.

You found a piece of the truth. Keep on digging my friend. We are indeed living in satanic times.

We need a leader like Adolf Hitler.
pic%5CH%5CI%5CHitler%20Adolf.jpg

And yet amongst all this sodomy and gay parades and transgender propaganda
Good looking hetero chad r partying and having sex with Stacy's and Veronica's
So pls stop with these types of copes