Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The west is literally modern day Sodom and Gomorrha

• Thread starter Deleted member 24293
  • Start date
Deleted member 24293

Deleted member 24293

Banned
-
... and it needs to fall.

now I’m not a religious man and I sure as shit don’t know crap about politics or any of that but I can see how our misery and failure is related with living in the modern western world (Europe + North America) and how similar it is to the biblical cities of sin.

There’s way too much shit going on that keeps fucking with my head. Young men are opting out of society because we’re being shunned and antagonized at worst and ignored at best. I wish I would’ve grown up in the same way my ancestors did. Somewhere in the Siberian wastelands in a small village, dying of alcohol poisoning at the age of 30. Fuck this.

In case you’re not familiar with those words:

Sodom and Gomorrah have been used historically and in modern discourse as metaphors for homosexuality, and are the origin of the English words, sodomite, a pejorative term for male homosexuals, and sodomy, which is used in a legal context to describe sexual crimes against nature, namely anal or oral sex (particularly homosexual) and bestiality. This is based upon exegesis of the biblical text interpreting divine judgement upon Sodom and Gomorrah as punishment for the sin of homosexual sex, though some contemporary scholars dispute this interpretation.

Last edited:
It's going to fail economically. That is set in stone and is unstoppable.

Even the romans and greeks weren't this gay

now I’m not a religious man and I sure as shit don’t know crap about politics or any of that but I can see how our misery and failure is related with living in the modern western world (Europe + North America) and how similar it is to the biblical cities of sin.

There’s way too much shit going on that keeps fucking with my head. Young men are opting out of society because we’re being shunned and antagonized at worst and ignored at best. I wish I would’ve grown up in the same way my ancestors did. Somewhere in the Siberian wastelands in a small village, dying of alcohol poisoning at the age of 30. Fuck this.

Sodom and Gomorrah have been used historically and in modern discourse as metaphors for homosexuality, and are the origin of the English words, sodomite, a pejorative term for male homosexuals, and sodomy, which is used in a legal context to describe sexual crimes against nature, namely anal or oral sex (particularly homosexual) and bestiality. This is based upon exegesis of the biblical text interpreting divine judgement upon Sodom and Gomorrah as punishment for the sin of homosexual sex, though some contemporary scholars dispute this interpretation.

The legend of kezenoy-am lake in chechen mountains has explicit parallels with sodom and gomorrah.

These are Nakh (Noah) peoples, enjoy.

0:44 and 1:26

Don’t worry the West is finished

Religion was made to control people's behavior. There are some values within it that make no sense and existed because of outdated world views, but there are some that make a lot of sense and should be followed. The sexual logic of religion (aside from the general idea that sex is only for procreation) is pretty solid.

it's weimar all over again

No. It will just continue to rot from inside while barely chugging along forever

You're right

the fed will print money and jobs will vanish, rent + food prices increase, like a slow train wreck

If you can print money and prop up the market then nothing will crash, just slowly fade out

I've always thought the same thing, quite surprised I haven't seen too many other people say that either. Faggots everywhere and degenerates flourishing, no cure for any of this as far in as we are.

True that, it's like some elites are getting revenge on people.

I've always thought the same thing, quite surprised I haven't seen too many other people say that either. Faggots everywhere and degenerates flourishing, no cure for any of this as far in as we are.

Religion was made to control people's behavior. There are some values within it that make no sense and existed because of outdated world views, but there are some that make a lot of sense and should be followed. The sexual logic of religion (aside from the general idea that sex is only for procreation) is pretty solid.

All of this. Atheism and its consequences have been a desaster. Religion and other factors are needed to provide a common ground for a society. With religion the set of morals is strictly defined, not like individual morals that are flexible and weak. The problem is the fact that people thought that they could remain unaffected by the state of society as a whole and therefore allowed the degeneracy to flourish. They didn't see the slippery slopes they crossed. Whenever something gets normalized, another thing is waiting to be normalized that wasn't up to debate before. In the end the architects of the modern world used salami tactics and the uncaring attitude of individualism to society as a whole to get us to the state where we are now. They never made any huge demands; they only demanded a tiny concession. And bit by bit the modern dystopia came to be.

They abused the atomized individualism (e.g. the thought that the individual can remain unaffected by the state of society as a whole as long as he doesn't participate in acts he doesn't like), the lenient nature of most people (e.g. they want to please others and make them happy), the lack of a strictly defined moral code and the resulting lack of steadfastness (e.g. people nowadays try to represent everything in order to please everyone, but a person that represents everything represents nothing and can be pushed in every direction).

All of this. Atheism and its consequences have been a desaster. Religion and other factors are needed to provide a common ground for a society. With religion the set of morals is strictly defined, not like individual morals that are flexible and weak. The problem is the fact that people thought that they could remain unaffected by the state of society as a whole and therefore allowed the degeneracy to flourish. They didn't see the slippery slopes they crossed. Whenever something gets normalized, another thing is waiting to be normalized that wasn't up to debate before. In the end the architects of the modern world used salami tactics and the uncaring attitude of individualism to society as a whole to get us to the state where we are now. They never made any huge demands; they only demanded a tiny concession. And bit by bit the modern dystopia came to be.

They abused the atomized individualism (e.g. the thought that the individual can remain unaffected by the state of society as a whole as long as he doesn't participate in acts he doesn't like), the lenient nature of most people (e.g. they want to please others and make them happy), the lack of a strictly defined moral code and the resulting lack of steadfastness (e.g. people nowadays try to represent everything in order to please everyone, but a person that represents everything represents nothing and can be pushed in every direction).
As much as religion helped, it was its own problem. Along with teaching very logical values about society, it was filled with the current opinions of the time and stories that would not be believed forever. The idea of relying on a powerful god that can't be proven to exist was a bad idea. A system of values needs to contain enough to keep society functioning, but not so much they you are controlling people in ways that don't affect society. Worship of a god, banning of behaviors that aren't related to degeneracy and a heavy denial of scientific fact is what killed religion.

Don’t worry the West is finished
Humanity has so much potential to do right. We should be able to modify DNA by now so we can eradicate hereditary diseases etc. - we also have to deal with the way things are going in society. All jokes aside, incels are victims of society. Lost souls, truly. We're not to blame entirely for our "behavior" - if you're being bullied and rejected all your life then it's inevitable that this has an effect on you.

and you know what sodom and gomorrha got...
Death