Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR "THE WEST IS LE DYING" myth EXPOSED

Gokubro

Gokubro

Banned
-
So there is this idea that the West is like collapsing and people are not having children etc, while LE BASED AND REDPILLED East is thriving and Asia is like a paradise.
Meanwhile, reality:

Lowest fertility rate in the world: South Korea
Second lowest fertility rate in the world: China
Third lowest fertility rate in the world: Japan

Wow, how can this be? I though le based chinks were the thriving part of the world.
Conclusion: the reality is that, while the West is in a fucking SAD position, Asia is MUUUUCH worse. if you are an American - just imagine how fucking AWFUL your life is but multiple it by 3 - that's Asia.

The fertility rates in Asia is low because it's full of old people on thr other hand in the west it's because women arr choosing not to have kids.

So there is this idea that the West is like collapsing and people are not having children etc, while LE BASED AND REDPILLED East is thriving and Asia is like a paradise.
Meanwhile, reality:

Wow, how can this be? I though le based chinks were the thriving part of the world.
Conclusion: the reality is that, while the West is in a fucking SAD position, Asia is MUUUUCH worse. if you are an American - just imagine how fucking AWFUL your life is but multiple it by 3 - that's Asia.
yes asia is a shithole

The fertility rates in Asia is low because it's full of old people on thr other hand in the west it's because women arr choosing not to have kids.
That's not how fertility rate works.

Asia doesn't have the same problem with inmigration. Europe is falling because low fertility rate + millions of sandniggers storming our beaches

That's not how fertility rate works.
Low IQ
The fertility rate at a given age is the number of children born alive to women of that age during the year as a proportion of the average annual population of women of the same age.
With a median age of 48.4 years, Japan's population is the world's oldest.
The population density in China is 152 per Km2 (393 people per mi2). The median age in China is 39.0 years.
In South Korea, the average age of the population rose from below 20 years in the late-70s to around 45 years today,

Clickbait title. Just because asia is dying out too doesn't mean the west isn't. I blame the jews. They invented feminism and since the USA is the cultural centre of the world, it spread into every country. Even goddamn saudi arabia succumbed to the cultural influence of the west.

while LE BASED AND REDPILLED East is thriving and Asia is like a paradise.
No one has ever said that. We talk about Asia's low fertility rates all of the time.
Asia doesn't have the same problem with inmigration. Europe is falling because low fertility rate + millions of sandniggers storming our beaches

the west has fallen, billions must die

This also there are like 1.3 billion chinks in China alone.

People seriously and unironically believe there is going to be a Chinese century. Nah. China has fastest aging population in the world and their fertility rates are below 1 in big cities.
The entire developed world has low fertility rates. There is going to be a massive decline in population at some point in this century

SEA is not dying.

People seriously and unironically believe there is going to be a Chinese century. Nah. China has fastest aging population in the world and their fertility rates are below 1 in big cities.
The entire developed world has low fertility rates. There is going to be a massive decline in population at some point in this century

there will be a indian century not chinese

there will be a indian century not chinese
Aren't muslims the demographic with the highest fertility rate in curryland? And even then it's dropping.

They mean africa not Asia where fertility is high

OK, but do you have any ARGUMENTS?

@Mortis

And why are the sandniggers coming there? Maybe, you shouldn't invade our countries

And why are the sandniggers coming there? Maybe, you shouldn't invade our countries
I don't know exactly which countries are you talking about, but every civilization has a past of colonization and violence against other groups. That doesn't justify the disappearance of cultures around the world through mass migration or the great replacement we are suffering right now at Europe. We should leave past resentment

I don't know exactly which countries are you talking about, but every civilization has a past of colonization and violence against other groups. That doesn't justify the disappearance of cultures around the world through mass migration or the great replacement we are suffering right now at Europe. We should leave past resentment
I'm all for "Europe for Europeans" but I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy. Iraq, Libya Syria were destroyed by the West and isreal. Britian bringing Jews to Middle East also lead to my country's downfall(Lebanon) we went from 'paris of the middle east' to now a complete shithole. And these didn't happen very long ago

I'm all for "Europe for Europeans" but I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy. Iraq, Libya Syria were destroyed by the West and isreal. Britian bringing Jews to Middle East also lead to my country's downfall(Lebanon) we went from 'paris of the middle east' to now a complete shithole. And these didn't happen very long ago
You got a point there, the west has destroyed middle east in the recent years and has increased the terrorist problem during the process. Every culture (european, arab, asian...) needs a territory untouched by foreign powers. I thought you were talking about the colonial period from centuries ago

Meanwhile, reality:

The only reason West doesn't have catasphric birth rate is because Western governments are replacing white people with shitskins you low iq faggot

Did Sweden, Iceland or Poland partake in destroying the middle east lmao ?

The only reason West doesn't have catasphric birth rate is because Western governments are replacing white people with shitskins you low iq faggot
That's why. Immigration is not what's killing them. White women are just whores these days.
IMG 20240611 185409
IMG 20240611 185238

Did Sweden, Iceland or Poland partake in destroying the middle east lmao
Germany, Sweden, Norway, iceland have plenty, of Pakistanis. Most of the people who white Europeans think are "Arabs" are just Curries/pakis. Hollywood plays a big role in this, they cast Curries to play Arabs, and if you ever read crime statistics in Europe it's mostly blacks and there are some Iraqis. Arab crime rates are exaggerated by the media.
IMG 20240611 190030
IMG 20240611 185939
Also there are no refugees in Poland, nobody wants to go there. they're just trying to pass through.

geria ? There are millions of them in Europe despite zero invasions or shit.
Not invasions. You don't need to invade a country to destabilize it. Lebanon was not invaded by either britian or America, but they are 100% responsible, for the State Lebanon is in

You are a fucking RETARD. So called shitskins have LOWER (!!!) birth rate than whites so your argument works against you.

You are a fucking RETARD. So called shitskins have LOWER (!!!) birth rate than whites so your argument works against you.
That's why. Immigration is not what's killing them. White women are just whores these days.
View attachment 1178230
View attachment 1178231

Germany, Sweden, Norway, iceland have plenty, of Pakistanis. Most of the people who white Europeans think are "Arabs" are just Curries/pakis. Hollywood plays a big role in this, they cast Curries to play Arabs, and if you ever read crime statistics in Europe it's mostly blacks and there are some Iraqis. Arab crime rates are exaggerated by the media.
View attachment 1178232
View attachment 1178233
Also there are no refugees in Poland, nobody wants to go there. they're just trying to pass through.

Not invasions. You don't need to invade a country to destabilize it. Lebanon was not invaded by either britian or America, but they are 100% responsible, for the State Lebanon is in
Goodbye

View attachment 1178230
View attachment 1178231

Nope. Aside from UK Arabs outnumber all other migrant groups.
View attachment 1178232
View attachment 1178233

Excuses.

I voted for the party that said we should just start shooting them all

View attachment 1178230
View attachment 1178231

View attachment 1178232
View attachment 1178233

JfuckingL. Sand niggers literally mass raped whores on New years even in 2015, Colonge. Is lying the only arguement you have ?

Holy fuck. Shitskin IQ at full display. You retard there are more white people than ethnics in USA. Off course more white babies are gonna be born. This right here convinced me that Ethnics need mass sterilization. Check the birth rate of African countries and European countries you retard.

Holy fuck. Shitskin IQ at full display. You retard there are more white people than ethnics in USA. Off course more white babies are gonna be born. This right here convinced me that Ethnics need mass sterilization. Check the birth rate of African countries and European countries you retard.
@DarkStarDown @Chudpreet ethnics aren't sentient

JfuckingL. Sand niggers literally mass raped whores on New years even in 2015, Colonge. Is lying the only arguement you have ?
Those were mostly nafris. They are quite rapey.
IMG 20240611 194024
2 Germans and 1 Serb. Most are just North Africans.
?
Aside from UK Arabs outnumber all other migrant groups
There are plenty of Pakistanis all over Europe. Even Iceland. There are barely, any "Syrian refugees" they're all morrocans larping as Syrian. And even morrocans are not that bad. It's all exaggerated.
If India was destabilized. You would do the same.

Those were mostly nafris. They are quite rapey.
View attachment 1178253
2 Germans and 1 Serb. Most are just North Africans.

?

There are plenty of Pakistanis all over Europe. Even Iceland. There are barely, any "Syrian refugees" they're all morrocans larping as Syrian. And even morrocans are not that bad. It's all exaggerated.

If India was destabilized. You would do the same.

The last Morrocan I saw (USA) looked 100% Caucasian, and I assumed she was "white". "White" is just a social construct that has no objective genetic definition. Why is Yamanya the standard of whiteness, but not Western Hunter-Gatherer or Naftufians?

The last Morrocan I saw (USA) looked 100% Caucasian, and I assumed she was "white". "White" is just a social construct that has no objective genetic definition. Why is Yamanya the standard of whiteness, but not Western Hunter-Gatherer or Naftufians?
Because WHG & ANF/EEF have more in common with Yamnaya?

Meanwhile, reality:

tiktok greynigger

Well it's a fact that migrants who come to europe start to have lower birth rates too. But they still come in millions. They will replace whites at this rate. But i'm glad at least chinks diminish too, good job on them.

I hope the West collapses soon, this is the most cucked civilization in the world. Feminism should be outlawed and even sympathizing with it would result in death penalty in a sane society