Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The west is done there is no hope

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsping::feelsping::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes: KILL ALL HOES

49313.jpg

Not ever listening to a blonde whore

Do you think women in other countries are different?

Yes mannish woman pls have an infinitely higher smv than you

Thats why im thinking of droping of from the west.

Degenrate, expansive, anti man, what is there for us man to look here???

I hate religion but Afghanistan knows how to treat women right :feelsthink:

WHITE WOMEN tho

I look into sea, for living and not for women, or EE.

this is a deep misconception
It isn't. Women in the west were completely different just 10 years ago. You can find videos of women being interviewed in Thailand, the Philippines etc and the women are much friendlier and more realistic, and less hateful towards men.

It isn't. Women in the west were completely different just 10 years ago. You can find videos of women being interviewed in Thailand, the Philippines etc and the women are much friendlier and more realistic, and less hateful towards men.
don't listen to what women say cause they lie, look at what they do, women often hide their real intentions.

don't listen to what women say cause they lie, look at what they do, women often hide their real intentions.
Western women don't even try to hide their real intentions anymore. And you can tell a woman's disposition and general nature quite easily. Or, rather, respectable women at least pretend to be friendly and feminine-- western women don't even do that anymore. They're aggressive, masculine, entitled narcissists, openly.

I love to listen to COMPLETELY below average foids trying to have the confidence of Stacy :feelsseriously:
Most dudes worship this fag, so no surprised why she feels like a Stacy.

But it's truly pathetic.

Western women don't even try to hide their real intentions anymore. And you can tell a woman's disposition and general nature quite easily. Or, rather, respectable women at least pretend to be friendly and feminine-- western women don't even do that anymore. They're aggressive, masculine, entitled narcissists, openly.
they're so open about it cause they're supported by government policies and media, if anyone tries to question what they say he will be instantly labeled as misogynist, incel etc.

Fuck the west

I speak about economy and cost of living.
I guess if you can source your income from the west and stay at that level while living in EE it wouldn't be as bad. But honestly living among psychopathic mongrel slavs even with money is not a good option.

Enjoy the decline and *sip coffee like Scott Adams.

Thats why im thinking of droping of from the west.

Degenrate, expansive, anti man, what is there for us man to look here???
Exactly, especially for us White Natives of the West.

Real. Women will smile and be nice but in their heads they are screaming "Ew get this ugly fuck away from me can someone just beat him to death and rape me on his corpse?"

Real. Women will smile and be nice but in their heads they are screaming "Ew get this ugly fuck away from me can someone just beat him to death and rape me on his corpse?"
exactly, even in surveys with questions something like "Do you prefer dangerous man?" "Do you fantasise about getting raped?" they answer differently to what they actually think about it cause they don't want to put themselves in a negative light

Looks like a man

The west's event horizon: 9/11

The west experiences spaghettification: scamdemic

West totally torn apart atom by atom: ???