Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The west did this. Seeing dead Gazans on my feed everyday is making me resent the West.

cry more, too bad

Even America itself couldn't get away with so much naked violence.

Like I said before even what they did in Iraq and Afghanistan came to light, and was condemned by everyone and they had to at least make some fake trials and stuff like that for the tortures they did in Abu Quraib and such. And they had to stop or at least hide it.

But Israel just keep killing, every day they just keep killing and killing and killing in broad daylight.
And it's not just that. The most brutal type of apartheid is being implemented in the West Bank where the Palestinians have done exactly what the whites have told them they should do, and they are simply losing all they land little by little and pretty much are treated like high class animals. They can be detained with no trial, their land can be taken away by "settlers" whenever they wish, they can be killed or robbed or their property destroyed and their communications with each other is being actively jeopardized by pushing them into isolated towns and villages surrounded by jewish scum.

This is all happening every single day, for decades, their leaders boast openly about sabotaging peace negotiations.

No other nation has even closely such capacity to do all this openly for decades and face zero real criticism.

I don't think in all of history the human kind has ever seen such kind of suppression of dissident voice on a global scale.

Like I said before even what they did in Iraq and Afghanistan came to light, and was condemned by everyone and they had to at least make some fake trials and stuff like that for the tortures they did in Abu Quraib and such. And they had to stop or at least hide it.

But Israel just keep killing, every day they just keep killing and killing and killing in broad daylight.
And it's not just that. The most brutal type of apartheid is being implemented in the West Bank where the Palestinians have done exactly what the whites have told them they should do, and they are simply losing all they land little by little and pretty much are treated like high class animals. They can be detained with no trial, their land can be taken away by "settlers" whenever they wish, they can be killed or robbed or their property destroyed and their communications with each other is being actively jeopardized by pushing them into isolated towns and villages surrounded by jewish scum.

This is all happening every single day, for decades, their leaders boast openly about sabotaging peace negotiations.

No other nation has even closely such capacity to do all this openly for decades and face zero real criticism.

I don't think in all of history the human kind has ever seen such kind of suppression of dissident voice on a global scale.
Full agree. This shit is ruining my mental health. I don't know why Iran hasn't launched missiles yet. Hopefully, there's a good reason. If it was up to me, Tel Aviv would have been burnt to the ground a long time ago.

Maybe you should more resent Hamas who operate military activities from civilian areas.

Do you do something else with your life apart from crying about Israel? Ded srs

Maybe you should more resent Hamas who operate military activities from civilian areas.
:soy::soy:. Where else are they supposed to attack from? Gaza is crowded lol. And Khamas are underground in the tunnels, they are purposefully, killing civilians lol

tbh the zero sanctions is making even amerimutts dubious
russians doing worse things get sanctioned meanwhile israel does the same shit and nothing ever happens.

but tbh we should kill all sandniggers and turks and divide the muddle east between iran and greece.

:soy::soy:. Where else are they supposed to attack from? Gaza is crowded lol. And Khamas are underground in the tunnels, they are purposefully, killing civilians lol
No, it's not _that_ crowded that there is no space to set up military installations. You can also evacuate certain buildings if you intend to shoot from them ... And they often set up their military installations in hospitals etc. which are especially protected. They do make an active effort to maximise civilian deaths. And as soon as something is used for a military purpose, it loses its protection. Killing civilians is allowed if there is a military goal and civilians die in every war - Israel has, despite the difficulties presented by Hamas, a quite decent track record compared to other urban warfare. Hamas would have to duty to evacuate civilians from neighborhoods they want to send rockets from.

Also, Hamas is intentionally killing civilians as well, and often with absolutely no primary military goal. As long as Israel is "better" than that, I will always support them no matter what. Hamas sets a really low bar.

cope they are civilized scholar masterminds
IMG 20240907 235328

They are genetically, the same as Arabs. You can keep coping balkanshit.

if they are then how come all the persian immigrants dont commit crime meanwhile paleshits were expelled even from the gulf arab countries?
Irrelevant, cope. I already proved to you that they're genetically, the same as Arabs. Keep seething

:feelstastyman: this lebaness subhuman cant understand basic logic, he is more close to a monkey than a human being with logical and calculation capacities. Hamas literally started all this war in their land and israel tired of having to use resources to stop the missiles and having to deal with terrorist shit is ERADICATING islam from gaza. Then this nigga cry when a subhuman baby is dead.

if they are then how come all the persian immigrants dont commit crime meanwhile paleshits were expelled even from the gulf arab countries?
Because muslims have subhuman culture and believe on fantasy imaginary god shit.

Irrelevant, cope. I already proved to you that they're genetically, the same as Arabs. Keep seething
AI OVERVIEW According to genetic studies, Iranians are genetically distinct from Arabs, although there is some degree of admixture between the two populations, particularly in regions like the Persian Gulf where Iranian Arabs reside; with Iranians displaying a closer genetic relationship to populations in the Caucasus and Europe, while Arabs are more closely related to other populations in the Arabian Peninsula and North Africa.

AI OVERVIEW According to genetic studies, Iranians are genetically distinct from Arabs, although there is some degree of admixture between the two populations, particularly in regions like the Persian Gulf where Iranian Arabs reside; with Iranians displaying a closer genetic relationship to populations in the Caucasus and Europe, while Arabs are more closely related to other populations in the Arabian Peninsula and North Africa.
Dnr.
IMG 20240907 235328
@Made in Heaven

brootal:cryfeels:
this kinda helps me cope with being an incel