Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel the weird feminist hyperbole over abortion is suifuel

mericks

mericks

cripplecel
★★★
I keep seeing these line about how they will be "literally forced" to bear children by the government or used as walking incubators. It makes me want to rope because sex is so commodotized for normies that it never even occurs to then that they can just stop having casual sex with random strangers all the time or just use fucking birth control.

I don't necessarily even know if i hate abortion or not and to some extent being angry is justified since they did technically lose a "constitutional" right. But America's not going to be a fucking dystopia just because abortion rights are gone.

There will be civil war
Copers normie who make up the vast majority need to suffer after the degeneracy they inflicted upon us

Yeah it is just another proof on how priviliged women are when they rage about this abortion topic so hard. They literally just dont have other problems.

Last edited:
6ksj3y

Why is hard for whores to not just be whores?