Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The way women infantise/ act like children themselves is creepy and embarrassing

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

glowiemaxxed fedcel
★★★★★
If you’ve ever seen a woman around Chad or a guy she’s interested in , they literally act like kids. I’m not sure if it’s supposed to be cute but I see it online a lot and it’s fucking weird. Women complain about pedophilla and then act like children around their SO.

If I ascended (because of my great personality and charisma) I wouldn’t want a bitch acting like that around me. I see them in comment sections and on TikTok and it makes me cringe. They often speak improperly and these are often the girls who refer to their partner as “daddy” which I also find weird. It’s so fucking hypocritical because these bitches will have a mental breakdown about some 18 year old fucking a 16 year old and call it pedophillia yet they act like Children to their partners.

Idk shit is creepy af and I find it disgusting.

She was just 38 years-old, YOU CREEEP. You are trying to manipulate her!

them being agecucks is pure virtue signaling (and cope)

they themselves know that the younger your age is as a female, the more fertile and sexually desirable you are.

This is why declining foids hate it when people ask for their age.

She was just 38 years-old, YOU CREEEP. You are trying to manipulate her!
I am strong and independent but I am also a weak baby incapable of making their own decisions and I need to be protected and guarded from danger at any time.

Women want everything now.

them being agecucks is pure virtue signaling

they themselves know that the younger your age is as a female, the more fertile and sexually desirable you are.

This is why declining foids hate it when people ask for their age.
Yes exactly. I still find it creepy. I like young women (23 is prime foid) but I don’t want someone who acts like a child. It’s weird

Plus they call the men they want to fuck as "cute" wtf, who uses that word for sex, they're pedophiles

I am strong and independent but I am also a weak baby incapable of making their own decisions and I need to be protected and guarded from danger at any time.

Women want everything now.
Their desires are paradoxical.

Plus they call the men they want to fuck as "cute" wtf, who uses that word for sex, they're pedophiles
Honestly! I swear to god all women have a pedo kink and it’s weird. Act your age

Lol. They act like teenage boys, I want freedom to do what I like but I also want no consequences for what I do

And if you don't protect and guard me and buy me things and worship me you are not a real man
They use “real man for everything”.

If you don’t raise the child that isn’t yours, you’re not a real man.

If you don’t let me cheat on you, you’re not a real man.