Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The way we talk about holes here is the same way your average hole talk about men

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
-
The difference is that while they can trash us non-stop and never suffer any consequences, we will lose our job (if we have any) and all career prospects by saying the exact same shit about them.

Every single time I stalked a hole on facebook I would quickly see some post being shared about how all men are shit and how women are oppressed, it is disturbing how common this is. While more than half of men are simps who woship women and will do everything to defend them both on the internet and also IRL, women are there trashing all men (these simps included)

These whores never lose any friends, a job or even have a mean comment in their feed for hating on men 24/7

Because women are truly a privileged class in today's world and have been for decades now. If only men (including the bluepilled cucks reading this comment right now) could nut up and stop pedestalizing these self-centered hypocritical monsters we'd ALL get more pussy in the long run

Because women are truly a privileged class in today's world and have been for decades now. If only men (including the bluepilled cucks reading this comment right now) could nut up and stop pedestalizing these self-centered hypocritical monsters we'd ALL get more pussy in the long run
I think the world wars kept us from getting to this point because it were mostly dumbass simps who went to them because they were shamed by women into doing it, geting killed in the process. Right now we have way too many simps and no war to kill them.

The only reasen women have power is because the men of old collectively decided they did

The problem never ends, when you even think in this rationale thought about pussy.
It has to stop, even if women would go to deny sex for everyone completely for a decade.