Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The way normies want to dullen everything will just allow primality/ the natural forces of the world in through better.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
The less you interact, the more nature does its work for itself.
Women are the same. Women choose to punish through disinvolvement rather than malice. Because living your incel tier life is the ultimate issue you're faced with. They don't have to do anything nature isn't already doing to you.
Trump is the same. He will only go into specifics about issues he cares about but will just make a broad statement about something he doesnt' care about like the mexicans whose children are in captivity by the border that can't go anywhere and are hungry by saying "life's life".
No one wants their stance to make them out to be assholes though. They will go into a situation and state their stance in a way that makes their indifference, disinvolvement with it in the most positive light it can be.
People make fake narratives about how much they can do about something.
This is the way normies are. Normies know that the world is inequal. But choose to only have the most broad, overgeneral, non
It's the near imperceptible things like facial expressions, tones, subject switching, fake constraints (like I have to go use the bathroom, I have to go and talk to my family bbl), etc. that really shape the extension of the blackpill.
Normies will always want their stance in a positive light, and make things remain normal/ usual for them, while denying our issues.
Things are already set and squared away for them.

What I really hate though are incel genetics tier people who are normies, but choose to make everything go/ twist/ spin into normie style usualness with the way they're observing the outside world, but failing to address the blackpill that should be relevant for htem. Because normies hate drama nad want everything to be low energy expense/ low thrill/ low angst/ etc. etc.
There must be a personality type htatm akes poeple normie no matter how much the blackpill would apply to them like my dad.

Good perspective on normies and well-put. It's all determined on whether it fits there agenda or not, and tend to be the most threatened individuals by far if they feel it's a topic that they aren't familiar with or goes against what they believe. Reminds me a bit like religion and what it does to people.

The only part I disagree on is how normies hate drama. There's a reason why social media plays a significant role in there lives and why they choose to take part in protests or label themselves in regard to what's "normal" in society.

Good perspective on normies and well-put. It's all determined on whether it fits there agenda or not, and tend to be the most threatened individuals by far if they feel it's a topic that they aren't familiar with or goes against what they believe. Reminds me a bit like religion and what it does to people.

The only part I disagree on is how normies hate drama. There's a reason why social media plays a significant role in there lives and why they choose to take part in protests or label themselves in regard to what's "normal" in society.
I think that normies like to avoid any conversation that leads to drama IRL and on social media they enjoy promoting pop culture and refrain from making any controversial statements. For example twitter talk consists of normies just bragging about their sex life, relationships, dating advice, or how great their lives are.
The less you interact, the more nature does its work for itself.
Women are the same. Women choose to punish through disinvolvement rather than malice. Because living your incel tier life is the ultimate issue you're faced with. They don't have to do anything nature isn't already doing to you.
Trump is the same. He will only go into specifics about issues he cares about but will just make a broad statement about something he doesnt' care about like the mexicans whose children are in captivity by the border that can't go anywhere and are hungry by saying "life's life".
No one wants their stance to make them out to be assholes though. They will go into a situation and state their stance in a way that makes their indifference, disinvolvement with it in the most positive light it can be.
People make fake narratives about how much they can do about something.
This is the way normies are. Normies know that the world is inequal. But choose to only have the most broad, overgeneral, non
It's the near imperceptible things like facial expressions, tones, subject switching, fake constraints (like I have to go use the bathroom, I have to go and talk to my family bbl), etc. that really shape the extension of the blackpill.
Normies will always want their stance in a positive light, and make things remain normal/ usual for them, while denying our issues.
Things are already set and squared away for them.

What I really hate though are incel genetics tier people who are normies, but choose to make everything go/ twist/ spin into normie style usualness with the way they're observing the outside world, but failing to address the blackpill that should be relevant for htem. Because normies hate drama nad want everything to be low energy expense/ low thrill/ low angst/ etc. etc.
There must be a personality type htatm akes poeple normie no matter how much the blackpill would apply to them like my dad.
Very good analysis of normies these morons are just robotic fake people who promotes nothing but positivity and lies while maintaining their fake image. The village of Kul Elna should have their souls harvested into items that should enhance our genetics

Last edited:
It's called autism.
How does autism factor into it?
I mean, nonsarcastically on my part I think autism applies to him. how the fuck though does autism chronically have people utterly deny the relevance of reality.

Because living your incel tier life is the ultimate issue you're faced with. They don't have to do anything nature isn't already doing to you.
Nature is what makes them hostile towards me

My dad is a normie and he doesn't.
There's a level of normie on the left who uprise about everything.
Then there's a person who equates normalcy with dullness, and all things dull and casual are good.
Or if there isnt' dullness then it's the lowest common denominator of drama by looking into everything, and trying to bring it to the least exceptional/ dramatic/ fun way possible.
Like when it comes to movies, he always throws gloom at how they're unrealistic (even though the willing suspension of disbelief of something is easy because people think that those things which are real are locked down because of society being well put together. Movies are for people who are in civilized society. Who think of the cinema, hardship, grit, non-theatrical elements to things as ... just not important because people who are of real value live in protected, rule of cool lives.
And I agree. life should motion by the rule of cool. And it can for chads who have looks, money, status, halo effect.
Only losers do the actual fighting in REAL LIFE. Movies take the juiciest elements of real life and occcaisionally uses the dirty/ cheap/ unshowy things as a periodic ingredient. But it wants to treat the world in this drama inducing paradigm, which it should be. Anything other than that is seen as a wimpy/ pussy/ highly insecure ideal. And it should be that way.
We should think of the fantastical element to where movies are softcore/ people are not as exploitative as funny that people believe it/ enjoy it even still, and also amusing for us because it allows for make life what it ought to be... cool.
Eventually society will kill the noncool users.
Then when I talk about the reality of the harsh world, then he can't take it and irritably fights me to stop.
It's like... okay etiquette of reality in movies, but then being happy clappy when you say you hate movies for their cinema effect, and lack of grit... contradiction... makign everything dull. MMMk lol.

Autists who are trying to have eveyrthing be usual/ simple/ normie are a funny lot to me. Idk, it's like their way of perspective is always to make my form of fun... out of sight for some reason. Just healthy, sensible, broad intelligence. Autistics are lacking in this and just obsess clunkily (without tact) at what they want in their paradigm.

My dad is a normie and he doesn't.
There's a level of normie on the left who uprise about everything.
Then there's a person who equates normalcy with dullness, and all things dull and casual are good.
Or if there isnt' dullness then it's the lowest common denominator of drama by looking into everything, and trying to bring it to the least exceptional/ dramatic/ fun way possible.
Like when it comes to movies, he always throws gloom at how they're unrealistic (even though the willing suspension of disbelief of something is easy because people think that those things which are real are locked down because of society being well put together. Movies are for people who are in civilized society. Who think of the cinema, hardship, grit, non-theatrical elements to things as ... just not important because people who are of real value live in protected, rule of cool lives.
And I agree. life should motion by the rule of cool. And it can for chads who have looks, money, status, halo effect.
Only losers do the actual fighting in REAL LIFE. Movies take the juiciest elements of real life and occcaisionally uses the dirty/ cheap/ unshowy things as a periodic ingredient. But it wants to treat the world in this drama inducing paradigm, which it should be. Anything other than that is seen as a wimpy/ pussy/ highly insecure ideal. And it should be that way.
We should think of the fantastical element to where movies are softcore/ people are not as exploitative as funny that people believe it/ enjoy it even still, and also amusing for us because it allows for make life what it ought to be... cool.
Eventually society will kill the noncool users.
Then when I talk about the reality of the harsh world, then he can't take it and irritably fights me to stop.
It's like... okay etiquette of reality in movies, but then being happy clappy when you say you hate movies for their cinema effect, and lack of grit... contradiction... makign everything dull. MMMk lol.

Autists who are trying to have eveyrthing be usual/ simple/ normie are a funny lot to me. Idk, it's like their way of perspective is always to make my form of fun... of course.

We are punished for our existence as subpar males.

Normies love drama. They love to see others suffer for their enjoyment. They love it when they are better off than someone else...