Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The way lolbergtardians argue that "rapaciousness is righteous"

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
Is very similar to how certain "anti-feminist" foids will argue that "rape is the biggest fetish among women" and relish in the fact that they are sex slaves to psychopathic Chads:

A sense of narcissistic masochism is what prevails among right-wingers these days. Left-wingers too, but at least they hide their masochism behind bitching and pretensions of victimhood.

Right-wing lolbergtardians = "rapaciousness is natural and good, and I love being buttfucked by Porky, because maybe one day I can become Porky and be the one to sodomize others"
Right-wing anti-feminist foids = "rape is natural and fun, and I loved being choked out by psychopathic Chads, because maybe one day I can asphyxiate a beta subby hubby in my own way"

Left-wing lolbergs = "baww rapaciousness is unnatural and bad, and I will bitch about this, but let it continue to happen anyway and even enable it"
Left-wing feminists = "baww rape is perverse and bad, and I will bitch about this, but I will still get choked out by psychopathic Chads, just after shit testing them more than the other girls would, so the rape comes harder"

Giphy 9

Last edited:
gulag anything starting "liber-" and "fem-"

Females do not deserve to be involved in anything political.
Remove their right to vote.

gulag anything starting "liber-" and "fem-"
tbh

Females do not deserve to be involved in anything political.
Remove their right to vote.
It's not even direct female political influence at this point, but effeminate attitudes spreading to men engaged in politics.

Right-wing libertarians = overt rape fetishists
Left-wing liberals = covert rape fetishists

Last edited:
Is very similar to how certain "anti-feminist" foids will argue that "rape is the biggest fetish among women" and relish in the fact that they are sex slaves to psychopathic Chads:

A sense of narcissistic masochism is what prevails among right-wingers these days. Left-wingers too, but at least they hide their masochism behind bitching and pretensions of victimhood.

Right-wing lolbergtardians = "rapaciousness is natural and good, and I love being buttfucked by Porky, because maybe one day I can become Porky and be the one to sodomize others"
Right-wing anti-feminist foids = "rape is natural and fun, and I loved being choked out by psychopathic Chads, because maybe one day I can asphyxiate a beta subby hubby in my own way"

Left-wing lolbergs = "baww rapaciousness is unnatural and bad, and I will bitch about this, but let it continue to happen anyway and even enable it"
Left-wing feminists = "baww rape is perverse and bad, and I will bitch about this, but I will still get choked out by psychopathic Chads, just after shit testing them more than the other girls would, so the rape comes harder"

View attachment 254193

I get your point but whoa man wordy. Autist to autist, cut that shit out if you're able to, it massively weakens your point and your SMV. Reading this at first I thought you were Mensa.

I get your point but whoa man wordy. Autist to autist, cut that shit out if you're able to, it massively weakens your point and your SMV. Reading this at first I thought you were Mensa.
Brevity is the soul of midwits :feelsthink: