Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The way foids type is egregious

brutalpilled

brutalpilled

Greycel
DAE hate the way so many foids type?

I occasionally get paired up with foids for group projects and they always type with all undercase and extra "!!." Also, I hate it when they do the keyboard smash to laugh (afkjasfksj). They act like they're still 12 and it really shows how low-iq all of them are.

DAE hate the way so many foids type?

I occasionally get paired up with foids for group projects and they always type with all undercase and extra "!!." Also, I hate it when they do the keyboard smash to laugh (afkjasfksj). They act like they're still 12 and it really shows how low-iq all of them are.
The same thing happened to me, I also hate that they self-deprecate themselves to get attention (even when they obviously don't look bad) saying things like: ''how ugly I am'' *she uploads five pictures of herself to her social networks for everyone to see her daily* lmao if you hate your physique neither take pictures

Last edited:
sounds so annoying!! afjasfksj

They always use the gayest fonts and emoticons and are a gross fusion of reddit and twitter