Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The way females look at attractive guys just fucking enrages me

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
i was out shopping today and there was a few chadlites and chads shopping as well. Its really infuriating when women look at me they have a blank face but when chad walks by and also keeps on walking they are literally fucking fixated on him. there was legit these few foids who were literally speechless checking out these guys up and down. It was fucking suicide fuel. Thanks to being ugly i will never be looked that way by a woman

Its fucking over

someone kill me now.

this sort of thing has happened so many times and im fucking sick of seeing it all the time, especially out in public.

but no, im forced to rot, ugly and virgin at 24 and will die alone.

That shit is complete fucking ERfuel, knowing that just because they got luckily born with the right features they slay endless amounts of whores.

I've seen that also suifuel at it's finest

relateable , your 1 year older than me but the experience is identical

B45b9f5

I am sorry to hear but is it possible you forgot to shower before leaving your house?

They obviously noticed their remarkable personalities

She wants to fuck him so bad. I mean a picture literally says a thousand words.

Unpopular opinion but I hate women

I want to rip a bitches eyes out everytime I see them staring and locking eyes/attention on a normfaggot/Chadfaggot. Their attraction is so massively flawed. Dirty degenerate cunts.

Last edited:
Is that black one "Valkyrie"? She looks like trash. Of course they made her the leader of the norse gods.
Idk i dont watch superhero movies spoiller alert the good guy beats the baddies

Brutal blackpill stuff.

You will NEVER be looked at like that.

Burn it into your brain.

i was out shopping today and there was a few chadlites and chads shopping as well. Its really infuriating when women look at me they have a blank face but when chad walks by and also keeps on walking they are literally fucking fixated on him. there was legit these few foids who were literally speechless checking out these guys up and down. It was fucking suicide fuel. Thanks to being ugly i will never be looked that way by a woman

Its fucking over

someone kill me now.

this sort of thing has happened so many times and im fucking sick of seeing it all the time, especially out in public.

but no, im forced to rot, ugly and virgin at 24 and will die alone.
Dont go outside man , its pure suifuel .
Brutal blackpill stuff.

You will NEVER be looked at like that.

Burn it into your brain.
We are Gods unwanted children .

Is that black one "Valkyrie"? She looks like trash. Of course they made her the leader of the norse gods.

Right, some niggress is a leader of Norse gods.

Jew Holywood propaganda, makes a ton of sense.