Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the way encyclopedia dramatic describes incels

U

uninstall

Banned
-
"InCel", or Involuntary Celibate Person, is a 5'2" manlet with poor facial symmetry who is extremely uncomfortable around certain people, and blames society for his inability to develop a personality in the face of adversity, like a man would. Many incels advocate for "a return to traditional values" enforced with government interference in their lives to be provided with girlfriends. Others write sexually-repressed manifestos in online echo chambers, discussing murder fantasies and ways that women could be re-enslaved with others until they inevitably become popular attheir high school.

Incels' main grievance lies in the change of society from being more controlling of women, to the one we have now, post sexual-revolutionIn the olden days, when Pappy could buy a railroad for a quarter, marriages were arranged, so no one missed out on the opportunity to have a normal, happy life with their beautiful bride that they grew up with. Even hideous or deformed people with no money, personality or future prospects were matched up in these marriages to women on their same level who bravely chose to marry them instead of starving to death.

With the introduction of the internet, people who had not previously had much experience with sex suddenly saw many women naked that they may never have seen before. They believed this put them on an equal platform with insanely hot women. Due to being rejected by women way out of their league, and not being attracted to the girls they could actually get, they have said, "You're not dumping me, I'm dumping YOU!" to the modern dating culture. What a shame.

>encyclopedia dramatica at 2018

lol

personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality personality

uninstall said:
"InCel", or Involuntary Celibate Person, is a 5'2" manlet with poor facial symmetry who is extremely uncomfortable around certain people, and blames society for his inability to develop a personality in the face of adversity, like a man would. Many incels advocate for "a return to traditional values" enforced with government interference in their lives to be provided with girlfriends. Others write sexually-repressed manifestos in online echo chambers, discussing murder fantasies and ways that women could be re-enslaved with others until they inevitably become popular attheir high school.

Incels' main grievance lies in the change of society from being more controlling of women, to the one we have now, post sexual-revolutionIn the olden days, when Pappy could buy a railroad for a quarter, marriages were arranged, so no one missed out on the opportunity to have a normal, happy life with their beautiful bride that they grew up with. Even hideous or deformed people with no money, personality or future prospects were matched up in these marriages to women on their same level who bravely chose to marry them instead of starving to death.

With the introduction of the internet, people who had not previously had much experience with sex suddenly saw many women naked that they may never have seen before. They believed this put them on an equal platform with insanely hot women. Due to being rejected by women way out of their league, and not being attracted to the girls they could actually get, they have said, "You're not dumping me, I'm dumping YOU!" to the modern dating culture. What a shame.

One more fucking time 
tenor.gif
giphy.gif

Encoclpydia dramatica's only goal is to shit on everyone

>due to getting rejected by women out of their league.
I wonder what cuck wrote this lmao, I got rejected by girls below my looksmatch, and I'm still supposed to "try"? With what? Fucking diabetic ham beasts?

VST said:
>due to getting rejected by women out of their league.
I wonder what cuck wrote this lmao, I got rejected by girls below my looksmatch, and I'm still supposed to "try"? With what? Fucking diabetic ham beasts?
Ikr, I literally have tried picking up landwhales as a lanklet

DeadInside said:

Fucking normies expect us to have no standards because "beggars can't be choosers" yet all most of us really want is our looksmatch.

VST said:
DeadInside said:
Fucking normies expect us to have no standards because "beggars can't be choosers" yet all most of us really want is our looksmatch.
I've even gotten to the point where I don't have standards and I STILL have no success, ffs

Dude, it's a fucking satire site lmao. They're basically out to piss everyone off.

Pretty much every article on there is written from a hostile point of view.

Normies think we choose to be incel. Dumbasses

Site's hilarious tbh, full of blackpills even when you know it's satire.

https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/Cho
https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/Elliot_Rodger