Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The way Chad/Stacy talk

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
I don't really know how to describe it. But if you have ever heard them speak you might know what I'm talking about.

One of the things that ticks me off is the way they talk. Since I don't normally listen to Stacies, I will just use Chad as the subject.

Like if you ever talked to them or heard them you don't really feel like you're talking to a human being.

They seem to talk in this very aloof and shallow manner. And for some reason they always seems to talk in a positive tone like there's no worry about ANYTHING.

Hell even if you were somehow friends with Chad, no matter how much you talk to him, you don't feel like you're talking to an actual friend. You don't think you're actually talking to the real person. Rather you're talking to some PR representative or something of him.

Maybe he's hiding it. Or maybe its genuine since Chad has been validated pretty much his entire life.

Thats why I can tell most Redditors are most definitely NOT Chads. Just look at the way they talk in their comments. Its all Neurotic and Hysterical. Can you imagine Chad actually talking like that? Of course not!

As a chad I can confirm this

They're always happy. Sure they might be pissed off at something, disappointed or sad. But those emotional states are very brief. Overall they just crave life, they're looking forward to every day and every moment. Life has been full of winning and pleasure.

Whereas for incels or just unattractive males in general their normal emotional state is depression, apathy, cynicism etc. Sure they might laugh, smile, etc because of whatever cope/escapism they're using at that moment. But it's brief. They soon go back to their normal state.

Chads are constantly happy because they know their lives are great. They arent human, they haven’t gone through any hardships except for the “depression” they post about once on snapchat when their favorite rapper dies

chads are the type of people who were excited to go to wake up and go to school for socialization and growth. yet i bet the majority of incels hated going to school

Ghey Chad Worshipping
:chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

They seem to talk in this very aloof and shallow manner. And for some reason they always seems to talk in a positive tone like there's no worry about ANYTHING.
No need to worry when Chad always wins

Or maybe its genuine since Chad has been validated pretty much his entire life.
It's genuine. Chad always wins

Hell even if you were somehow friends with Chad, no matter how much you talk to him, you don't feel like you're talking to an actual friend. You don't think you're actually talking to the real person. Rather you're talking to some PR representative or something of him.

Maybe he's hiding it. Or maybe its genuine since Chad has been validated pretty much his entire life.
It's hard to have any introspection when you go through life too easy, it's the same for stacies too.

I guess it's why experiencing suffering is brought up in many religions.

Even worse when they give you advice on things they never really struggled with.
They're literally in a world of their own.

Even worse when they give you advice on things they never really struggled with.
They're literally in a world of their own.
Just bee yourself bro :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad:

I see Chads talking to women like shit, and thinking how if I spoke like they did, how I would face negative consequences.

Face/Height status is OP and allows you to get away with so much that you just wouldn't be able to otherwise.

Shit fucks my head up when I see Chads get away with shit, then I try to do what they did, and I get fucked up for it, where as Chads suffered no negative consequences.

I see Chads talking to women like shit, and thinking how if I spoke like they did, how I would face negative consequences.

Face/Height status is OP and allows you to get away with so much that you just wouldn't be able to otherwise.

Shit fucks my head up when I see Chads get away with shit, then I try to do what they did, and I get fucked up for it, where as Chads suffered no negative consequences.

A lot of bluepilled people think:

IF you do XXX THEN you get XXX result

But in reality its more like

IF you do XXX AND you = Chad THEN you get XXX result

Else

you do XXX AND you =/=Chad THEN you get YYY result (which is bad thing usually)

JFL @ anyone who's so cucked that they get sad when someone as useless as a rapper dies

These creatures aren't human it's like they were designed by some programmer to be an absolute thorn in your ass. Chad could be covered in pigshit scratching pimples off his ass in front of the world and people would smile and laugh with him about it.

I don't really know how to describe it. But if you have ever heard them speak you might know what I'm talking about.

One of the things that ticks me off is the way they talk. Since I don't normally listen to Stacies, I will just use Chad as the subject.

Like if you ever talked to them or heard them you don't really feel like you're talking to a human being.

Thats why I can tell most Redditors are most definitely NOT Chads. Just look at the way they talk in their comments. Its all Neurotic and Hysterical. Can you imagine Chad actually talking like that? Of course not!
I can say from living with Chad. It’s authentic.

I don't like Chad.

Stacy? Nice to look at, soul crushing to deal with.

Yeah man. I've noticed that that too, that they have a a certain way of talking that differeciates from us untermenschen

I believe about believe 40% to possibly even 80% of humans aren't actually conscious beings. Most females are not conscious, because they lack the brainpower capable of it (their brains are too small to achieve truly conscious awareness). This portion of humanity are basically NPCs being driven by pure genetically encoded instincts, merely pretending to be conscious human beings.

There's actually a technical name for this theory, it's something like "mortal engines" or something like that.

Yeah. They talk sort of slow and sort of monotoned without a care in the world. I can fucking hear how low inhib they are through their speech patterns and just over all way of talking. It’s frustrating, because I know it’s derived from constant positive reinforcement due to their looks. They didn’t do anything special, they were just born good looking through pure luck, and their lives are 10 times better than most others because of it.