Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News The Washington Post wrote an article about us

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Everyday I do a Google search for the word "incel", for the last couple of weeks the news cycle has been slow, however, incels have been mentioned majorly in the news again.

A foid journalist named, Taylor Lorenz, wrote the article which headline reads, " The online incel movement is getting more violent and extreme, report says".

I did not know ER used a Glock 34 and Sig Sauer

Here are some of the most important parts of the article:

• The most prominent forum for men who consider themselves involuntarily celibate or “incels” has become significantly more radicalized over the past year and a half and is seeking to normalize child rape, a new report says. That coincides with Saint JD going ER in Plymouth.
  • The report, by the Center for Countering Digital Hate’s new Quant Lab, is the culmination of an investigation that analyzed more than 1 million posts on the site. It found a marked spike in conversations about mass murder and growing approval of sexually assaulting prepubescent girls. This is an example of building a straw man argument, they are just making up accusations.
  • “This is a novel, new violent extremist movement born in the internet age, which defies the usual characteristics of violent extremist movements that law enforcement and the intelligence community are usually used to,”. As much money as the feds have they can't handle sexless guys?
  • “Our study shows that it is organized, has a cogent ideology and has clearly concluded that raping women, killing women, and raping children is a clear part of the practice of their ideology". I have never heard a person say the word "cogent".
  • Incels blame women for their failings in life. Yes, I do.
  • Before killing himself (Elliot Rodger), he posted a long manifesto and YouTube videos promoting incel ideology. Wrong, Elliot Rodger never used the term "incel".
  • The report also cited content that reflected the trend toward pedophilia, noting that a majority of commenters voiced support for a post that read, “As an incel, there is literally no reason to be against pedophilia.” Another thread started by a regular user who had posted more than 7,000 times to the forum contained an image of a 12-year-old child with the comment “who in their right mind would prefer a 22 year old [woman] to this?” Those are two of my favorite posts.
  • “We are in no doubt after conducting this study that this community of angry, belligerent and unapologetic men are dangerous to each other, with malignant social dynamics whereby they encourage each other to worse and worse extremes". Reminds me of Washington, D.C.
  • Only self-declared heterosexual men are permitted to post on the forum; women and members of the LGBTQ community are prohibited from weighing in. The faggots and queers are too busy walking in parades.
  • Forum members, the report said, often share content from misogynist YouTube channels and channels like Incel TV, which promotes incel ideology. Imagine that, what are the chances?
  • Google searches for body image or unemployment frequently return links to these “incelosphere” sites. Money Looks and Status are all that matter, so good.
  • The forum enables their participation, the analysis said, by encouraging users to hide the site from prying parents or teachers by using a feature that disguises it as a banana marketing website. We have tasty bananas to market!
  • “Instead of being a book, it’s essentially a wiki that is continuously being evolved by the readers themselves. Left alone, this community has been radicalized further and their ideology is becoming more dangerous by the day". If only these involuntarily celibate males had - gf's - it just might solve the incel problem! However, foids are too shallow, and they would rather join chad's Tinder harem, fuck another foid, or fuck a dog (see Dogpill Megathread).
The comments for the article were interesting, normies are scared:
"Tell me one good reason this place has not been shut down? Why don't they follow these monsters, and SHUT them down wherever they pop up, this is NOT a Free speech problem, this is a terrorist problem, CALL them what they are!"

"I can't think of a better way to guarantee you'll never have sex again than to join the incel movement."

"So America (is) contributing yet another crazy movement to the world...great."

"Wtf did I just read!?!"

"The relevant authorities MUST act on this dangerous movement!"

"They sound as if they are grooming young men to become violent sociopaths."

"Take 'em out."

"I understand and believe in the 1st Amendment, but this is akin to yelling fire in a crowded theater. Police should be going after these people. To wait until they do something is just wrong, wrong, wrong on so many levels."

"These people hate "females" and view them as objects with undeserved power to deny them sex, therefore they must be forced into sex, and maybe destroyed depending on what a sicko that particular incel is."

Brocels, normies are scared of us - keep up the good work.

Here is the link to the article:

"Tell me one good reason this place has not been shut down? Why don't they follow these monsters, and SHUT them down wherever they pop up, this is NOT a Free speech problem, this is a terrorist problem, CALL them what they are!"
Jeez, what a drama queen.

Jfl
We are like 100 people rotting alone in our bedrooms yet normies are scared

If you want to climb over the paywall, you'll need a ladder..

Bypass any paywall,

Jfl
bigger issue than migrants beheading hundreds of civilians every month

Did hole wrote that article?:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Use the search option already a thread.

Jeez, what a drama queen.
Indeed.
Jfl
Normniggers scare easily, they are like fish in a pond, make too much noise and they will scatter.
If you want to climb over the paywall, you'll need a ladder..

Bypass any paywall,

Damn Jews, the only thing you are missing out on are the funny comments.
Did hole wrote that article?:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Evil foid

Figuring out a way to get past that sorority house door

Last edited:
women creates incels and women can solve the problem overnight

I had never heard of Kiwifarms until reading this article.
I was creeping Taylor Lorenz' Twitter, and I noticed some faggot posted some soy stuff about Kiwifarms. What a queer:

Some faggot having a fit because incels are posting

My brains like spaghetti right now:fuk:

My brains like spaghetti right now:fuk:
A toilet journalist for The Washington Post wrote an article about incels that featured this site. The toilet loaded the article with false accusations, even going as far to say that incels want to hurt little kids.

This is article is important, because it could spark the incel uprising. Due to this toilet's article, the feds may force incels to register using their real names when they want to post on social media - the incels that refuse to go along with the fed's new rules will rebel, and the incel uprising will have finally started.

Open the sorority house door

“Our study shows that it is organized, has a cogent ideology and has clearly concluded that raping women, killing women, and raping children is a clear part of the practice of their ideology".

Can someone direct me to the updated I.N.C.E.L. manifesto and training manual? I must have missed it.