Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The war on inkwells

• Thread starter Deleted member 26010
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26010

This world is rotten...
-
There is a war being waged on inkwells. For the most part it's not an overt kind of war, it's the silent and insidious type. Still, the isolation, shame, abuse, mental torture, gaslighting and exploitation we are being subjected to by society as a direct result of its eugenics agenda is clearly an attack on our well-being. The way I see it, there are three main angles to that war.

First and foremost, the wealth redistribution enforced by the government's tax policies is undoubtedly one the main pillars of this attack. That is how they can and will extract monetary resources from the working class for their welfare programs. It's common knowledge that taxpayers are overwhelmingly male, and we know that the proportion of men who are inkwells increases rapidly with each new generation. However, most of this money is used to support single mothers and chad's children. Meaning not only do they want our genes to die off with us, they also want us to slave away for their system while we're still alive.

Second, corporations and unscrupulous individuals are trying to take advantage of the dating game being increasingly rigged in the favor of foids/chad and the thirst of subhuman males who are starved for intimacy but haven't taken the blackpill and don't fully understand their situation. PUAs, Onlyfans, Tinder, Tiktok, Apple's height measuring app are just a few examples that come to mind but there are countless examples of this that can be seen almost everywhere if you pay attention. The constant self-improvement being pushed is also part of this, they want to keep you slaving at work and spending all your money on a bunch of useless stuff and luxurious brands just to keep the wheels of consumerism spinning.

Third, society and individuals are actively attacking those of us who take the blackpill because they are afraid of us knowing and spreading the truth. To counter that, they spread an incredible amount of propaganda about us and publicly antagonize us as much as possible. We are expected to put up with their treatment like docile cattle under the threat of violence and different forms of over the top retaliation from the government, corporations, and individuals holding positions of power and authority. Not only are they blatantly violating our freedom of speech, they are trying to keep us quiet by conditioning us to auto-censor ourselves through the fear of an excessive response. It also seems they are actively encouraging suicide to those of us that fail to be of value to society.

Lastly, I just want to address something I've seen discussed on this forum a few times. The topic of chads or foids being the problem is often brought up and people will say they don't have a problem with chad because he hasn't done anything to them. Let me just say, that's cucked. Chads are basking in the high they get from dominating over less valuable men, there's nothing more satisfying for them than witnessing their superiority over you. Don't be fooled. There's a reason why they are attracted to these blackpill spaces, all you are to them is someone to mog.

Brutal no reply pill brother.

Lastly, I just want to address something I've seen discussed on this forum a few times. The topic of chads or foids being the problem is often brought up and people will say they don't have a problem with chad because he hasn't done anything to them. Let me just say, that's cucked. Chads are basking in the high they get from dominating over less valuable men, there's nothing more satisfying for them than witnessing their superiority over you. Don't be fooled. There's a reason why they are attracted to these blackpill spaces, all you are to them is someone to mog.

Chads could settle for having sex with 3 women maybe even 10 but most have sex with a few dozen women in our current age. They inflate the ego of women by sleeping with them at least once. So they are very much to blame for our current predicament. They are just extremely greedy people that hoard all the women for themselves

How can they wage war on something they already won? I'm not part of their faggot society.

Don't worry bro, just touch my head and we can make the world our oyster.:what::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsokman:
Bro :feelsaww::feelsaww::cryfeels: Let's do it :feelsdevil::feelscomfy:
Chads could settle for having sex with 3 women maybe even 10 but most have sex with a few dozen women in our current age. They inflate the ego of women by sleeping with them at least once. So they are very much to blame for our current predicament. They are just extremely greedy people that hoard all the women for themselves
Exactly right
How can they wage war on something they already won? I'm not part of their faggot society.
They can and they are by keeping artificial measures in place to oppress you. An[UWSL]d you're coping you're part of it whether you like it or not, you're just given the bad part.[/UWSL]

Last edited:
the gaslighting is very apparent .

you see this shithole

you see your human cattle disguised as a productive member of society

you see that luck matters and that luck can decide if you skyrocket or suck at this shit .

and that luck is not under your controll .

i say just dont participate , nobody gives a shit after your death anyways , no matter what you did.

then again doing what you want without money isnt quite possible .

the gaslighting is very apparent .

you see this shithole

you see your human cattle disguised as a productive member of society

you see that luck matters and that luck can decide if you skyrocket or suck at this shit .

and that luck is not under your controll .

i say just dont participate , nobody gives a shit after your death anyways , no matter what you did.

then again doing what you want without money isnt quite possible .
You're right. Luck dictates almost everything and no one cares about anything but themselves. They let the cattle think they're free because free range farming results in higher quality meat.

You're right. Luck dictates almost everything and no one cares about anything but themselves. They let the cattle think they're free because free range farming results in higher quality meat.
imagine just a simple ewhore scenario

if you where given 70´% luck 2 out 3 dudes will spend money on you no matter what

imagine how easy things would be if you where given constant luck