Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Wall (TM) does not exist

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★
The Wall (when a woman's value drops to almost zero) is just a MGTOW copers concept. Imagine someone gives you money just because your'e a roastie old whore:

Pamela Anderson's Husband of 12 Days Reveals He's Leaving Her $10M in Will: 'I Will Always Love' Her​

Pamela Anderson and Jon Peters called off their union after 12 days in 2020 before officially filing paperwork, and he says the money is "for her, whether she needs it or not"​

I have million more examples, from waitresses receiving a 1000 $ tip to random nobodies being offered 2500 for a date.

The Wall (when a woman's value drops to almost zero) is just a MGTOW copers concept. Imagine someone gives you money just because your'e a roastie old whore:

I have million more examples, from waitresses receiving a 1000 $ tip to random nobodies being offered 2500 for a date.
She is a high status female though and this is probably a publicity stunt for two fallen off nobodies.

Grannies on tiktok get more action than any of us here.

The Wall is only for single mothers

The wall is very alive and well for females. It is very real. And it's a rude awakening to women when it hits them

The wall is very alive and well for females. It is very real. And it's a rude awakening to women when it hits them
Neil De Grasse Tyson When The Coping Is Too Strong GIF - Neil De Grasse Tyson When The Coping Is Too Strong Cope GIFs

Very true. I've posted a few times about having an ex-coworker who was 35, yet still looked about ten years younger and spent time every day making out with a tall, mogger security guard:feelsree:, but that's honestly just one of the many examples proving this.

A much more brutal one, and one I've only remembered now actually, is when my grandma (in her 60s of course) got randomly contacted by an old classmate of hers, who moved to the West and spent decades moneymaxxing there, to go on a vacation with him:reeeeee:.

Meanwhile, even if I waited a 1,000 lifetimes, I'll never get randomly contacted by a foid classmate of mine, telling me that now that she's filthy rich a vacation with me is all that she needs:feelsbadman::reeeeee:.

Id say the wall exists but thats going from tutorial mode to easy mode. It still really bothers them chad attention will dry up for them post wall as they basically hate attention from the other 80% of males.

Lonely normie men are fighting over ugly and fat single mothers, Some above average tatted 23 year old at an old job met his older girlfriend online who has 3 kids, I guess it's all he could get. But it's better than I can get, which is nothing!

Meanwhile, even if I waited a 1,000 lifetimes, I'll never get randomly contacted by a foid classmate of mine, telling me that now that she's filthy rich a vacation with me is all that she needs:feelsbadman::reeeeee:.
You'll be contacted by the police with the restraining order. :feelsbaton:

Nothing can drop temperature below 0° kelvin. Similarly, nothing can drop a woman's SMV below that of a man.

of course the wall doesn't exist. The only "wall" is that theres less Chads for women to pick from as she gets older.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back