Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Wall is not as big a MGTOW-cope as some people think, but kind of.

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★
The wall is not so much about foid physical desirability over the years. Obviously foids become less attractive with age, but any hole at any age will be have access to countless men. The wall is more about the mental changes in the hole and the changes in options that these holes will likely see. Femoids peak sexually around 16-21 and they never stop depreciating.

This is why /r/WhereAreAllTheGoodMen is a thing; and AFBB and the carousel and apex fallacy.

A female's best chances at the highest Chad she can get peaks at the same time her sexual desirability peaks. Of course there are always outliers but this generally seems to be the case. Even the Chads that get saddled up with a depreciating hole often end up cheating (because younger women are available), or the hole herself yearns to get back on the carousel. Despite the objective fact that her value has gone down, she often thinks it's actually gone UP over the years, because "muh college" degree and other feminist lies. So she questions why she's not having as much fun as when she was 20 if she's so much more mature and a better person. It's ironic really. The very things that made her "better" and allowed her to develop slightly are the same things that have stifled the young princess lifestyle that so many women have when young.

Most men don't matter to women, so her "best years" are the years where she has the most and best access to Chads. A true Chad a long the lines of Leo Dicaprio is either taken already or will almost certainly opt for a fresher hole, easily. Women are also spoiled bitches, so anything less than this is utterly devastating to them. If she ends up with a 7/10 BB when she was fucking 9s and 10s in college, it's crippling depression. It fucks with the hole's ego bigtime.

This is why forced virginal monogamy from young in a non-jewed degenerate culture is the only hope for "real" love.

Last edited:
The Wall exist. I never understood why so many incels deny this. Yes, women can still get sex, but they don't get nearly the same validation as before.

If the wall doesn't exist why do you think women use make up at all? Because by your logic, it should all be the same for women because they can get sex either way. Also by the logic of people who claim wall isn't real a life of 9/10 stacy should equal the quality of life of some 2/10 woman just because they can both get sex.

For women, it's all about validation and getting the best possible men they can to be interested in them. They're starting to fail badly at this after they reach 30 years old. Just because they can still get sex on Tinder doesn't mean anything because by this logic every woman should have the same quality of life because they can all get sex.

If the wall didn't exist women wouldn't settle for those disgusting cucks at all.

It's one thing the "femcels" are somewhat right about that a lot of incels don't get (it's not just about sex it's about relationships etc). Of course "femcels", are lying cunts who never tell the full story or factor in female agency or extreme selectivity, or the fact that all women can get relationships easily if they do what incels supposedly need to and lower their standards, but still. It's not just about sex. Literally every woman can get that at any time. It's about getting kicked off the carousel by more fertile holes and losing peak levels of access to Chad. Women get spoiled (despoiled) by sex lib.

The wall does not exist because men depreciate too, and faster. Men are subject to more dangers that can harm their looks, baldpill (the norwood reaper), statuspill, agepill, and more. Womben, on the other hand, they depreciate too, but they have a vagina. More young men are going to approach older foids, proving the wall is a lie. More and more betabuxers are going to prove the juggernaut law.

The Wall exist. I never understood why so many incels deny this. Yes, women can still get sex, but they don't get nearly the same validation as before.

If the wall doesn't exist why do you think women use make up at all? Because by your logic, it should all be the same for women because they can get sex either way. Also by the logic of people who claim wall isn't real a life of 9/10 stacy should equal the quality of life of some 2/10 woman just because they can both get sex.

For women, it's all about validation and getting the best possible men they can to be interested in them. They're starting to fail badly at this after they reach 30 years old. Just because they can still get sex on Tinder doesn't mean anything because by this logic every woman should have the same quality of life because they can all get sex.

If the wall didn't exist women wouldn't settle for those disgusting cucks at all.

High iq

"femcels" are somewhat right
No, they are wrong because they switch the narrative.

Incels are claiming some things, but since femcels aren't able to deny what incels are saying, they come up with narrative switches, so that they can build another discourse without having to address what incels are proving right.

The wall does not exist because men depreciate too, and faster. Men are subject to more dangers that can harm their looks, baldpill (the norwood reaper), statuspill, agepill, and more. Womben, on the other hand, they depreciate too, but they have a vagina. More young men are going to approach older foids, proving the wall is a lie. More and more betabuxers are going to prove the juggernaut law.

The wall only exists for high tier normie men.

All the other men don't have a wall because it never began in the first place.

Who the hell cares if you are balding if you were never good looking in the first place.

they would struggle to get chad i guess but its still over

they would struggle to get chad i guess but its still over

Chad is literally everything to them. So it matters to them in their distorted world and causes a lot of sadness.

Who the hell cares if you are balding if you were never good looking in the first place.
The whole wall narrative, is centered on some boomer-tier copes. Example: womben want to start a family after riding the cock carousel for years. Example Number 2: Womben are status-seeking and resource leeches, so they will settle for the little pathetic betacuck after the cock carousel ended. Example N3: Womben, due to the briffault law, want men only for what they are able to provide...

I can go on and on explaining how these are just boomer-coping mechanisms. Boomers WANT to think that, at a certain time, womben will hit the wall, so that they will jump in and start their oldcel-game. But this cope is not real, boomers are screwed, migtards are terribly wrong.

Even granny gets her choice of Chad. Complete cope to say older women can't fuck Chad. Can't have relationship with Chad? Of course they can. But they only use relationship for betabux

Spot on. Also, just LOL at mgtows acting like they have all these sexual options that they're rejecting. If you were slaying before, you would've never discovered mgtow, and would just keep slaying. Mgtow's can probably get an obese single mother, but they don't have options like they'd like you to believe.

The whole wall narrative, is centered on some boomer-tier copes. Example: womben want to start a family after riding the cock carousel for years. Example Number 2: Womben are status-seeking and resource leeches, so they will settle for the little pathetic betacuck after the cock carousel ended

But this is true. How is this a "cope"? Women have to settle for pathetic cucks. Why do some of you people think this is somehow good for women? Do you think women enjoy to be with these cucks?

The wall is real, women have no options left but to search for betabuxxers.

High IQ post

The Wall certainly exists. It just doesn't matter when you're incel, but when you look at the bigger picture, your post highlights what makes the wall and how it affects women.

Foids who remain single choose it because memories of Chad/Tyrone prevent them from settling on less than that. If she has her own well established career, having ONS with 8+/10 men is the next best thing for postwall roasties who dont need financial security.

This is the femcel perspective. The wall isn't real because it's about the amount of sexual options. If you claim that sexuality was never the whole point to begin with, then you're talking about another perspective, maybe the femcel point of view.

MGTOW have another perspective, they use the wall to claim that somehow womben go crazy, they hit this wall on the face and can't realize what happened. But it's false and a cope.

But this is true. How is this a "cope"? Women have to settle for pathetic cucks. Why do some of you people think this is somehow good for women? Do you think women enjoy to be with these cucks?

TBH, this makes me smile inside. Imagine all the roastie pain at having to demean herself in such a way when she feels she deserves chad. Almost makes betacuxxing worth it in a sadistic way.

It's well established across time and place that "older" men are more attractive to "younger" women than vice versa. I think it's simple fertility selection at work. Men who get to be "old" in their societies also tend to acquire prestige and power, which were as useful in the tribal cave as in the Roman Senate. They can, crucially, have offspring with young women, while old women cannot with young men. Older women should, biologically speaking, be far less attractive to young men than older men are to young women. And golly - that's the way it is.

This is the femcel perspective. The wall isn't real because it's about the amount of sexual options. If you claim that sexuality was never the whole point to begin with, then you're talking about another perspective, maybe the femcel point of view.

Having to settle for a betabuxxer is part of sexuality, after all they have to have sex with him at least few times. It is still a sexual relationship. It's obviously bad for women who used to be used to Chads to have to be around a betabuxxer all the time, that's why women post 30 look pissed off and in bad mood all the time. Imagine if men were like these women are, fucking 9/10 stacies all your 20s and then suddenly you have to be in a relationship and live with some ugly woman. Well this is how they feel, it's like if Leonardo di Caprio would have to marry some goblin.

They don't have the same sexual options either. Only a small percentage of good looking man will touch post-wall roasties. Just because some good looking guys on Tinder might want them for ONS doesn't mean that this is a general attitude among men. I have a chadlite friend who is unbelievably picky, would not settle for anything bellow 7/10 woman younger than 25. It's ridiculous how people think every Chad out there wants to fuck every woman out there. Chads are getting more and more picky these days after they realized the options they have with Tinder.

Women who are post-wall don't get validated much. They have to be around some betabuxxer and ocassionaly get mercy fucked by some horny Chad who doesn't give a slightest shit about them.

And yes, femcels do exists, there are women who are single volcels. Do you think those women would still be single if a 9/10 Chad wanted to be in relationship with them? No, but they can't get that and that's why they're femcels. So it's obviously a lower quality of life for them otherwise they wouldn't complain.

The wall exists but not in the way MGTOWs believe. A woman will ALWAYS have options. Most men, however, do not. The vast majority of men hit the wall the moment we are born. But women will no longer have access to Chads after a certain age. Maybe she'll be able to fuck them every once in a while (not as easily as she was before), but she'll never get a Chad to commit to her. After a certain age, her best option will be a low tier normie beta buxx.

This.

The wall exists but not in the way MGTOWs believe. A woman will ALWAYS have options. Most men, however, do not. The vast majority of men hit the wall the moment we are born. But women will no longer have access to Chads after a certain age. Maybe she'll be able to fuck them every once in a while (not as easily as she was before), but she'll never get a Chad to commit to her. After a certain age, her best option will be a low tier normie beta buxx.
The wall is probably better described as a bell curve...

It's obviously bad for women who used to be used to Chads to have to be around a betabuxxer all the time
This is bad for the betabuxer more than it is for the womban. I'm using the male perspective, not the femcel one.
I have a chadlite friend who is unbelievably picky
Good for him. But most Chadlites are not picky at all as the blackpill shown to us.

As for the other things being said in your comment. I think that wall does not exist. Even my grandma is recieving advances from elderly men, while my grandpa never recieved any validation at all. The wall does not exist, my grandma is still living goddessmode life. Ok, it's an anecdotal evidence, but your claims about "Chads" are too.

Last edited:

Ironically it is a male-centric POV that values sex above all. But sex is practically worthless to women, they can get sex with Chads at any time at any age, whenever they want. The reason so many older women are miserable is because they no longer receive the validation they got when they were younger. Attention and "erotic power" is INFINITELY more important to women than sex. The ideal for a woman is to receive sexual attention from all men constantly, but only breed with a small assortment of Chads or just the best Chad. Old women get pissed off because their pool is a lot smaller than their younger counterparts. Obviously their options still trump any man's, but that's not the point.

[N]o one in the world has more erotic power than a 20-year-old girl.

Basically dating is a buyer's market for women and obviously older women are going to get butthurt when the selection and options shrink.

Last edited:
This is bad for the betabuxer more than it is for the womban. I'm using the male perspective, not the femcel one.

But we're talking here about how women feel after the wall so male perspective is irrelevant. Literally the entire thread is about the mental state of women after the wall hits them.

Good for him. But most Chadlites are not picky at all as the blackpill shown to us.

How did blackpill show you this? Because three good looking guys matched with a landwhale? There are millions of chadlites out there, who knows what their preferences are like. I'm sure that most would reject ugly post wall women because they have better options.

As for the other things being said in your comment. I think that wall does not exist. Even my grandma is recieving advances from elderly men, while my grandpa never recieved any validation at all. The wall does not exist, my grandma is still living goddessmode life. Ok, it's an anecdotal evidence, but your claims about "Chads" are too.

How does this disprove the wall? Do you think women enjoy validation from elderly men equally as validation from a 22 year old 6'4'' Chad?

Women don't even want to look at a 6/10 guy when they're 22 but after they hit the wall they have to live with one of such men and the wall somehow doesn't exist?

People who think that the wall doesn't exist are bluepilled as hell because they deny the importance of looks. Women's looks deteriorate therefore the quality of their live deteriorates as well, especially if those women depended solely on their looks to get by.

By your logic women shouldn't care if they look like grandmas or a Stacy because they can get validation and sex from some man somewhere. Why do they use make up then?

Coach Black Pill just did a video on this

Go on Tinder as an 85 year old foid and watch as your likes and matches start to rival Chad

It is over

Most middle aged foids I see in the US are fat warthogs and they voluntarily smashed into the wall. The only ones I see having a chance are low bodyfat %, plastic surgery maxxed cougars.

The wall is bullshit. Drive uber on weekend nights enough and you'll see plenty of 50 year old divorced women with their cunt hanging out of their skirt.

That's why these old hags are still in the gym religiously to maintain a fuckable body, because Chads will dump loads in their old menopaused holes, old fit women are like young fat women: easy.

Couldn't imagine creampieing an old foid, seeing my load dripping out of what looks like two overcooked pork chops, and the deteriorated condition of their wrinkled old asshole from decades of toilet paper abrasion, hemorrhoids on a lot of them from a dozen times in their life being seriously constipated, or having done anal with Tyrones.

Fucking nasty.

Last edited:

This is because many incels are comparing the female experience to their own. From the incel perspective, that of chronic celibacy, women supposedly at their decline are still able to get sex and in some cases catch a decent looking beta bux. They will always win when compared to the incel experience. Plus the term is an exaggeration, a bit of a misnomer.

Post tinder wall is a 4ft barbed wire fence that Mexicans can bulldoze their way through in about 20 seconds. Pre tinder wall was a 100fttall 15 ft wide solid poured concrete rebar reinforced Israeli sniper every 100 yrds ready to put a bullet through a palenstinian childs brainpan FORTRESS that simply could not be bypassed.

Pre-tinder, old hags were virtually ignored especially if they had kids. Post-tinder, even old hags with children can get some kind of validation from men even if they aren't the prime chads.

The wall has crumbled, that is a fact.

oh I thought this was a bout Trump at first

Post tinder wall is a 4ft barbed wire fence that Mexicans can bulldoze their way through in about 20 seconds. Pre tinder wall was a 100fttall 15 ft wide solid poured concrete rebar reinforced Israeli sniper every 100 yrds ready to put a bullet through a palenstinian childs brainpan FORTRESS that simply could not be bypassed.

Pre-tinder, old hags were virtually ignored especially if they had kids. Post-tinder, even old hags with children can get some kind of validation from men even if they aren't the prime chads.

The wall has crumbled, that is a fact.
The "nobody knew anything until we did" assertion is inaccurate and unhelpful.

Couldn't imagine creampieing an old foid, seeing my load dripping out of what looks like two overcooked pork chops, and the deteriorated condition of their wrinkled old asshole from decades of toilet paper abrasion, hemorrhoids on a lot of them from a dozen times in their life being seriously constipated, or having done anal with Tyrones.

Fucking nasty.

This is poetry.

The "nobody knew anything until we did" assertion is inaccurate and unhelpful.

What? My assertion is that the wall is a valid and accurate concept, before and after. However the size and shape of the wall has changed, and its not simply a black and white binary thing.

high IQ and based ngl