Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill the wall is giga cope in current year.

what the is "the wall"?

Pretty much saying when foids hit 35 their smv is done And they have too high of expectations
ohhh, i was pretty confused jfl i dont get why he didnt just post in ID

cope, women definitely hit the wall but they still have their looksmatch + betabux to settle down with

the wall is giga cope in current year.

Congratulations, that might just be the lowest-effort post I've seen this week. Do you want to explain your ideas and what it means, or are supposed to do all of that work for you?

My 2c:

Most women are Chad-or-nothing, and that includes post-wall women.

The effect of "Chad-or-nothing" is that the "or-nothing" women (I.e., women who are volcel because they can't get themselves a Chad) are reducing the supply and keeping the price high for all men in general, just as much as the women who are actually banging Chad reduce the supply and keep the price high.

Post-wall single women could get sex if they wanted it, but probably not from Chad. And if they did, that would improve supply and lower the price, because more non-Chads would be getting their needs met.

So in that sense, I would suggest that

1. the wall is real for women. They change from being able to fuck Chad, to wishing they could still fuck Chad.
  2. It's not real for Chad because he gets what he wants regardless.
  3. And it's only very marginally real for non-Chad men, because it's not really a significant producer of sexual supply. Some post-wall women may change their standards, but most remain Chad-or-nothing.

Last edited: