Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News The wall is being built.

NYT is fake news so I won’t read it either.

This is interesting though. I think it will prove to be a good decision. I’m sure liberals will cry an ocean of tears. :feelskek:

lifefuel and kekfuel

This is interesting though. I think it will prove to be a good decision. I’m sure liberals will cry an ocean of tears. :feelskek:

I look forward to it. Trump has been triggering the left even before he became President... now he's just putting it in action.

Say nyt is fake news But believes the nonsense the orange clown is spouting.

Doesn't seem like he has proper support for it even from his own party. If the article is true and he declares a national emergency for it to bypass Congress I can't imagine him getting more support from politicians even within his party. And could the wall be finished before next elections even, at which point an unfinished fence would just be detrimental to his campaign. Seems like a no win situation imo but then again normalfags love chants rather than actions so it could rile up the guilable voters to vote for him

Such a cope. immigrants in US has low crime rate. Look who commit more crime. You guys need a wall in your country.