Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The wall hurts incels harder than it does women

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Women are coddled, pampered and privileged their entire lives. At a certain age their looks turn to shit, that's true. But they're still women, they're still living great and easy lives, of course they can't compare to the younger women but still.

You know who the wall hurts most though? Incels. Women getting so much uglier at a certain age hurts us more than it hurts them. They'll still have good lives and their past experiences too.

The guys who never had the chance to be with a young woman when they were the same age are hurt greatly by the wall though. You reach the age of ~30 and what's left? Even if you ascend and maxx whatever the fuck you want to, all you're gonna get is a used up hag with a ticking biological clock.

May the reaper take us all in our sleep soon.

May the reaper take us all in our sleep soon.

However ugly you already are will be magnified by hitting the wall by whole order of magnitude.

That one already got me. I'm waiting for the OG reaper.
However ugly you already are will be magnified by hitting the wall by whole order of magnitude.
Yeah but I was making a different point. THEIR ugliness, women hitting the wall hurts us more than it hurts them. Because now we will never have the chance to be with a pretty young woman, regardless of how much we try and "maxx" ourselves.

you are too optimistic

if you are NW2 or higher without model looks then you're already an old pedophile rapist if you talk to women under 30, doesn't matter what your age is

we can never afford women our own race, age, fitness. they're too expensive on the global market.

True words I remember back in the red pill days when people were like it only affected women or some shit and by that time men are equal. Man the red pill was full of cuckoldry back then.

I hope I die before becoming a baldcel.

Fucking brutal.

I do derive some mirth and glee from seeing foids I went to high school with hit the wall and start to get lines around their eyes. It's absolutely 100% true that human females are most sexually attractive from the heterosexual male point of view from the ages of 15 to 22. Their baby like skin bodies and neotenous features strike at the core of our psyche, which is why foids keep shaming age gap relationships -- they KNOW younger females possess an appealing biological quality that they themselves lost.