Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The "wall" for men is early 20s

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
that's when you lose your youthful glow and your cuteness

most women who want chads aim for that age group

The agepill was the toughest one for me to swallow. Knowing that I'll never be good looking, even if I get surgeries. It'll be too late at that point.

For most males it never even began tho..

All down hill from 24 onwards.

If you have the looks early twenties isnt the wall for men.

The day I begin to age I will become so bitter, rabid and chaotic.

Even more than I am now.

Its Over

The day I begin to age I will become so bitter, rabid and chaotic.

Even more than I am now.
Lmao same here. And I started already.
Legit just bitter AF .

The wall doesn't exist for truecels because we are considered subhuman trash womb2tomb.

It's reversed for men. The wall for males is age 12. That is when a boy realizes he is weak and thus ugly, and begins to experience that he exists in a world that cares nothing for the fact that he exists and is, fundamentally, against him.

From there they may go backwards from it through hardwork, effort or luck, or they may collapse under the weight of their own misfortunes and the challenge of it all, remaining with their face planted ever more deeply in brick (i.e. incel). What matters for a man isn't directly his physical appearance, it's his power, strength and ability.

Looks are only generally useful because they influence how easily you will be allowed, by other people, to accumulate power - and only in today's modern western "woman's world" is that influence so strong that looks are now vital to the accumulation of power and happiness, because the feminine mind always seeks genetic quality and persists in beleiving that "right makes might" and only that which is beautiful (as opposed to what is useful/strong/reliable) is worthy of existence, and it is this way of thinking now predominates and poisions.
In eastern societies, aswell as the days of old, being "pretty" (especailly for a man) has/had much less to do with wheter you will be liked or advance far and high in the world, it was/is more will-power and guile.

Last edited:
The agepill was the toughest one for me to swallow. Knowing that I'll never be good looking, even if I get surgeries. It'll be too late at that point.

Agepill is the ultimate sui fuel. There's nothing like it. Realising that all you have ahead of you is decay and growing ever more disgusting. And every movie you ever saw was a lie.

"the wall" doesn't really exist for either gender honestly, if you're ugly at 18 you'll be ugly your whole life, if you're attractive at 18 you'll be attractive your whole life.

"The wall" for men is norwooding. If you still have all your hair at 30, you're still considered prime. Only problem is prime woman avoid you because the age gap is too big

"The wall" for men is norwooding. If you still have all your hair at 30, you're still considered prime. Only problem is prime woman avoid you because the age gap is too big

most guys start going bald early 20s

Agepill, heightpill, facepill. The dark triad of pills.

The wall depends, you cannot give it a number.
Some guys look younger in their 30s than in their 20s.

It’s over for me then, i’m only 20 but people think i’m 23-24. It will only get worse and I will look older and uglier. I hope Allah puts me out of my misery soon

OP is either a femoid or a paid shill agent.

I tend to agree with OP, I already feel like I'm decaying both physically and mentally. It only gets worse from here on out, might as well buy myself a noose..

COPE! Chad just evolves into ElderChad when he gets older.

I've seen your posts. It seems like you're the only troll here.
LOL shut it negroid slave, the only worthy negroid on this forum is that one with the joint smoker avatar because he at least makes funny posts.
If you had mixed brazilian genetics you could ascend to the singer of this band status, but sounds like you are just a pure shit talker like OP.

balding isn't game over if you have a decent face.