Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The voices in my head are coming back

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
Theyre like mocking me, this happens when I close my eyes in attempt to sleep. It’s not too bad or too loud but I’m hate it. It’s like young girls, not rlly boys, (late middle school years to freshmen year) laughing, but it’s obviously at me. Like mocking me. These voices were around in August and they were a bit more threatening and insulting and calling me a nigger. These new voices are just laughing and like calling me a loser and shit, but mostly laughter. It’s like playground mockery over and over when I close my eyes, but not too loud as of now. I haven’t gotten proper sleep in about a month. I will try sleeping today and see if everything is good. ive Been Feeling really light heard since like late January.

If the voice in your head is a Stacy then you wont suffer from loneliness :feelsokman:

THE DEMONS MAN

Randyortonmaxx

Man it's like every user here has some mental problems

Over for possessedcels

They never really did and when they do it’ll be over for sure
Those voices were my only company. Maybe you should try speaking to them, or maybe laugh alongside with them.

Does it make you scared?

Does it make you scared?
These ones just make me angry not so much scared, the ones back in September made me angry and threatened/scared/intimidating but more scared.

These ones just make me angry not so much scared, the ones back in September made me angry and threatened/scared/intimidating but more scared.
I guess it would make my penis hard.

I guess it would make my penis hard.
my body has fetishized bullying from the past but when it happens it feel likes shit it’s like posion

wouldn't want to be you rn

what do you think, you have voices in your head calling you nigger
That was back in September tho and then they went away, these new ones just laugh at me and call me virgin and ugly etc not too bad tho but very annoying

That was back in September tho and then they went away, these new ones just laugh at me and call me virgin and ugly etc not too bad tho but very annoying
that sucks, hope you get better

Schizophrenia
ainERhpozihcS

At least you don't feel alone

Theyre like mocking me, this happens when I close my eyes in attempt to sleep. It’s not too bad or too loud but I’m hate it. It’s like young girls, not rlly boys, (late middle school years to freshmen year) laughing, but it’s obviously at me. Like mocking me. These voices were around in August and they were a bit more threatening and insulting and calling me a nigger. These new voices are just laughing and like calling me a loser and shit, but mostly laughter. It’s like playground mockery over and over when I close my eyes, but not too loud as of now. I haven’t gotten proper sleep in about a month. I will try sleeping today and see if everything is good. ive Been Feeling really light heard since like late January.
Brutal bro. Please go see a doctor.

Schizo. Im sorry my dude you should gety yourself checked

Who the duck deleted posts