Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The virgin sub has a new mod

Reddit IS LAUGHINGSTOCK made by BRAINCUCKS!!

"This is a privilege-free, drama-free, no-judgment zone."
https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F2447fc3f-a1f6-4a6b-bbb8-1ea99f23d335_680x538.jpeg

A difficult situation. Not too fond of online spaces, preferring to keep my issues to myself. But I understand that it benefits many to vent with guys who share their sentiments/lived experiences. Personally find it hard to take the internet seriously.

Apparently the mod team is/was mostly female. Interesting. And then people wonder why guys migrate to more unsavoury sites.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/virgin/comments/1452ws1/comment/jnnah8e/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web3x&utm_name=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Last edited:
Brocels are always welcome here:feelsokman:, as long as they don't bring any Reddit bullshit with them of course:feelsjuice::feelsUgh:.

Comical that people wonder why incel-specific websites grow.

Jfl at using neutered incel sites. Only place half decent was incelswithouthate for the occasional meme; apart from that, this is the place where we rot

Top posts on r/virgin be like:

“Omg guys I finally got laid on my 17th birthday!!!”

“35M Considering suicide asap” <- these usually gets removed by jannies

r/virgin is such a joke, the only believable toilet virgins are the ones with shitty hygiene and they look like their 1 quarter pounder burger away from a heart attack, that should be a male only sub, to see the many posts on there that say 18F "Just lost my virginity to chad!!!" and then a seething post about "Yikerinoes sweaties female virgins have it tough too, i feel unwelcome here" is just fucking ragefuel :feelsree:

Top posts on r/virgin be like:

“Omg guys I finally got laid on my 17th birthday!!!”

“35M Considering suicide asap” <- these usually gets removed by jannies
Exactly this. And our experiences with women can't be posted because they are offensive. JFL.

i used to post sometimes on that sub, it's a shame that IT fags are going to bring their gashlithing advices to r/virgins.
give it a month or two and most of the male users will be permabanned by the new tyrant. the sub will turn into r/femcels instead.
well they might need somewhere else to post :feelstrash:
Reddit as a whole is very unwelcoming and unfriendly to men, especially virgin men. This strongly contributes to radicalization.

They appointed a mod that's in IT and not a virgin

:feelsclown: imagine shitting on virgins all day then you become a moderator of a virgin sub just to opress them even more, vile

was already shit. this is just the nail in the coffin

Lol I haven't used an incel subreddit since 2019

If you don't see this on your reddit account you need to kill yourself right this second.

r/virgin was my first sub to vent and to find other sufferers like me back in 2018, but I still was bluepilled in that time.

I do actually wonder... If the terminally online trannies ever succeeded eradicating every incel-related forum on the internet do you think they would be happy about it or do you think they would be very sad that their entire purpose on the webs has been eradicated? Of course now they will say that is their goal but just like the Soviet revolution, once they got done with all the Whites and Anti-Revolutionaries they started just killing each other and purging one another instead lol.

After braincels died, there’s no point even going on an incel Reddit forum. That was the last time I participated in one.

once they got done with all the Whites and Anti-Revolutionaries they started just killing each other and purging one another instead lol.
This has been happening through history and it's Tyranny 101, which now the left has adopted. They will always need "the enemy" to justify their actions and unite people to a wrong cause.

I remember before I got into the incel community I was on there and forever alone. I remember joining the forever alone discord server and venting about my problems and I got bullied a non virgin mod as well as a foid mod for who eventually banned me because "this isn't a server for men to whine." After that happened it was a huge moment for me. I realized how much normies despised men like me. I then visited IT where I saw them mocking incels more and the rest is history.

I made a post there awhile ago, saying that Sex-havers create the incels they hate so much. By bullying "the good ones", and making them feel unwelcomed.

More people will come to this forum, I'm sure... That sub is a joke.

Lol thERe is so many bad people in this world but these soydittERs CHOoses to focus on a bunch of virgins on the internet :feelstastyman:

If you don't see this on your reddit account you need to kill yourself right this second.

View attachment 773875
I got perma banned and tried making a new account with VPN eventually gave up you have to act like a soy and write soy comments for karma to gain bigger access to all subreddits fuck that Idno how I managed to get by with my first account :feelskek: :soy:

I remember before I got into the incel community I was on there and forever alone. I remember joining the forever alone discord server and venting about my problems and I got bullied a non virgin mod as well as a foid mod for who eventually banned me because "this isn't a server for men to whine." After that happened it was a huge moment for me. I realized how much normies despised men like me. I then visited IT where I saw them mocking incels more and the rest is history.
I made a post there awhile ago, saying that Sex-havers create the incels they hate so much. By bullying "the good ones", and making them feel unwelcomed.
For all their hate against us, they surely work hard to create more incels. I also found this forum thanks to redditors.