Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Virgin NEET Vs The Chad Unemployed

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
Virgin NEET:
- Gave up on finding a job months or years ago because he wasn't getting hired or even interviewed after sending hundreds of queries.
- No experience means no job; no job means no experience.
- Gets no sympathy. Everyone from parents to extended family to peers to online strangers jeer him for being a lazy mooching slob.
- Underdeveloped social and time management skills from being perpetually jobless.
- Tired all the time despite doing nothing with his life.
- Claims to spend his abundant free time studying the arts and sciences. Really just watches anime and posts on forums all day.

Chad Unemployed:
- Doesn't work because he finds it boring.
- Doesn't need experience. Could get a job right now if he wanted.
- Needs no sympathy. Everyone assumes he's "finding himself" and accepts him for it.
- Lives a life of parties, fun, and wild orgies, paid for by his girlfriend's rich parents.
- Will inherit his incel uncle's oil rig in a few years.

i enjoy exploring my sexuality and finding myself with my hand!

Society's double standards
- Gets no sympathy. Everyone from parents to extended family to peers to online strangers jeer him for being a lazy mooching slob.

- Needs no sympathy. Everyone assumes he's "finding himself" and accepts him for it.

So accurate it's scary.

I fit that virgin NEET profile exactly.

Anything is better than wagecuck

You exactly described my life there as a virgin NEET.

GIMME THE GUN ALREADY, I NEED TO KILL MYSELF