Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Virgin Islands Discord server is shit

Kointo1

Kointo1

27 y/o khhv neet outcast
-
I was expecting to be greeted with open arms from my virgin brothers, but all that happened was blind hatred and mockery. 

[attachment=1063]

It devolved into an IQ contest. "hurr duurr low iq"

[attachment=1064]

The superiority complexes these people have are unmatched. The narcissism is running through their cursed subhuman veins. They find any reason to feel like they're better than you.

[attachment=1066]

"incels.is is cringey now" Oh the sweet irony. He says this as he actively attempts to belittle me. The hostility that blackcel presented to me is unbelievable. When I join an incel server, I shouldn't expect this sort of behavior.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-01-06 at 4.49.50 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-01-06 at 4.49.50 PM.png
    66.8 KB · Views: 267
  • Screen Shot 2018-01-06 at 4.50.57 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-01-06 at 4.50.57 PM.png
    58 KB · Views: 247
  • Screen Shot 2018-01-06 at 4.58.26 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-01-06 at 4.58.26 PM.png
    53.2 KB · Views: 240
Discord is pure cancer, why does anyone us it?

Crustaciouse said:

The incels server run by the mods here is alright at least, even if it is inactive.

Crustaciouse said:

I stopped using it months ago

i wouldnt trust an incel discord mainly for the fact your going to have teenagers in their trying to act edgy and not actually have incel discussions.

Virginp0wers said:
i wouldnt trust an incel discord mainly for the fact your going to have teenagers in their trying to act edgy and not actually have incel discussions.

It's pretty much what happened. There was no substance to any of it.

mental_out said:
I've never seen a discord server go well honestly. They always devolve into shitty cliques

Shitty cliques? As in friend groups? Yeah, that's the vibe I was getting from it. It felt tribal.

They were shitting on my boy Akarin

Discord always devolve this way. The lack of organization basically just makes it into 4chan b without anybody being anonymous. Basically all the tripfags in one thread.

Akarin said:
I-I did not deserve...

858.gif

They thought I was you, so they kept saying "ban PEDOS!"

Akarin said:
I-I did not deserve...

858.gif

Lol don't ever join discord they went straight after @Kointo

KV3 said:
Discord always devolve this way. The lack of organization basically just makes it into 4chan b without anybody being anonymous. Basically all the tripfags in one thread.

Yeah. It's just one or two threads with no main topic of discussion.

Akarin said:
cucks must die

136546639847.gif

They must

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TL3T1kJ6-As[/video]

It's stupid that we belittle each other despite being in the same situation.

KyloRen said:
It's stupid that we belittle each other despite being in the same situation.

It is, isn't it? It's degressive and annoying.

Kointo said:
It is, isn't it? It's degressive and annoying.

You must be of high IQ!

KyloRen said:
You must be of high IQ!

RICK AND MORTY 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 IQ

Why do you keep saying that?

Kointo said:
They thought I was you, so they kept saying "ban PEDOS!"

>anti-pedo Dick-ord server

well now I've heard everything, considering Discord is Pedo datamining bait: The Server

isn't it ironic, don't you think?

1510953547355.jpg

A Good Friend said:

well now I've heard everything, considering Discord is Pedo datamining bait: The Server

1510953547355.jpg

That's news to me.

Join the actual incels discord server. I'm a janitor there.
https://incels.is/Thread-News-We-have-a-Discord-Come-join

Kointo said:
KyloRen said:
You must be of high IQ!
RICK AND MORTY 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 IQ
Why do you keep saying that?

The iq thing in your OP has to do with misfit aspies all thinking they were part of some GATE program for gifted youngsters, when really they just took all that coddling from teachers to heart, it's damn near /x/-tier

A Good Friend said:
The iq thing in your OP has to do with misfit aspies all thinking they were part of some GATE program for gifted youngsters, when really they just took all that coddling from teachers to heart, it's damn near /x/-tier

/x/? The paranormal board lol?

Kointo said:
A Good Friend said:
That's news to me.
Join the actual incels discord server. I'm a janitor there.
https://incels.is/Thread-News-We-have-a-Discord-Come-join

Oh yeah, Discord and Kik. Go to either /b/ sometime and it's all feds trying to get morons into their discord. How do you think they catch those assholes in the first place?

I appreciate the offer, but between babbling on here and babbling on image boards, I simply don't have the energy

A Good Friend said:
Oh yeah, Discord and Kik. Go to either /b/ sometime and it's all feds trying to get morons into their discord. How do you think they catch those assholes in the first place?

hhhmmmmmm, the cops bait people into discord?

A Good Friend said:
I appreciate the offer, but between babbling on here and babbling on image boards, I simply don't have the energy

Understandable.

Just don't waste your time to chat with toxic /low iq cunts

Kointo said:
A Good Friend said:
/x/? The paranormal board lol?

Yeah, look up GATE program. Half of these "gifted" anuses think they were mkultra brainwashed and are being followed. I believe they are special people because they're fucking schizophrenic, and that's special in its own right

A Good Friend said:
Yeah, look up GATE program. Half of these "gifted" anuses think they were mkultra brainwashed and are being followed. I believe they are special people because their fucking schizophrenic, and that's special in its own right

giphy.gif

Surely you can't be serious.

Facade said:
Just don't waste your time to chat with toxic /low iq cunts

I won't.

discord is normie shit. normies go there on voicechat to talk about the parties and sex they had last weekend

Indari said:
discord is normie shit. normies go there on voicechat to talk about the parties and sex they had last weekend

And voice chat in general. I'm too high inhib to do anything such as that.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back