Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Virgin Democrats vs The Chad Republicans

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-

2020 02 21 202547

democrats incel party?
seize the means of reproduction!

Wtf im a berniebro now

politics is a joke jfl at choosing between two jewish controlled neoliberal parties because one said they would let you shoot guns or the other one says u can get an abortion

and here I thought demonrats were the more degenerate people

Doubt it, they probably didn't include trans and gays.

Ive seen studies that say the opposite tbh it probably just depends on what normies agree with in what area since Chads tend to just go with whatever is popular.

Foids aren't attracted to soyboy feminists... shocker.

Tbh, i thought it was the other way around, that the left would concentrate the majority of Chads due to being about 60 to 70% of the population in western countries and being gynocentrism induced lookists, thus their ideology benefitting Chads.

Chads are naturally conservative.

Most chads are successful and rich. They unironically, think there success comes down to 'hard work' and don't like no free loaders (democrats). Lot of successful betabuxxers are republicans as well because they are greedy and need the money advantage in dating.

I'd say that most Democrats are either soyboys, gay, neetmaxxers or boomers.

It's funny how Democrats champion sexual liberation, when apparently they're not getting any.

It's the women who want sexual liberation, for obvious reasons, while the simps just follow along because anything m'lady says is sacred to them.

Tbh, i thought it was the other way around, that the left would concentrate the majority of Chads due to being about 60 to 70% of the population in western countries and being gynocentrism induced lookists, thus their ideology benefitting Chads.