Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill the VIRGIN Charles Bukowski vs. the CHAD Hunter S. Thompson

B.O.G.A.R.T.

B.O.G.A.R.T.

Recruit
★★★★★
I don't know how intellectual this forum is, but I'm going to make a quick rundown of these two great men every incel should be reading right now -- the first one to realize what he is missing out in life, the other one to come in terms with his state of being. One rubbed shoulders with beltway elites, the other one had cats and worked as a postman until his great breakthrough. Both talented, but lookism, their nt levels contributed vastly to their public image.

Hunter S. Thompson
-6'3"
- journalist
- father of gonzo
- always on either mescaline, powered blotter
acid, cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi - colored uppers, downers,
screamers
-still looked like an athlete
-fashionable
-extremely NT
-described by women as 'tall and handsome'
Hunter s thompson

Charles Bukowski
-5'11"
-postman, part time poet
-only drank unlimited amounts of alcohol
-always looked filthy and unkempt
-wrote about taking steamy beer shits
-secluded and antisocial
-lost virginity at 24 to a fat prostitute he didn't find attractive
Bukowski c

Last edited:
My friend read Fear And Loathing recently and loved it

You wrote an introduction, the comparative of each, then nothing else. What's the conclusion?

Hunter Thompson nutjob.

Charles Bukowski genius.

bukowski fucked hundreds of women though and also beat the shit out of alot of them. respect to the legend.

My friend read Fear And Loathing recently and loved it
I read it when I was 16 and immediately wanted to become a jurno, traveling, getting kicks and being payed to do that. Little did I know that I would be still rotting in my moms basement after 10 years.

bukowski fucked hundreds of women though and also beat the shit out of alot of them. respect to the legend.
Once two blonde jb's came to hi house, but Bukowski wasn't at home at the time so his friend asked what the girls want to which they responded "We came from Sweden to fuck Bukowski".

You wrote an introduction, the comparative of each, then nothing else. What's the conclusion?
Hunter S. Thompson's work oozes of flamboyancy and charisma, he gets anywhere and everywhere, even his enemies like him. The way he mingles through the american landscape is like a carefree college freshman in a never ending frat party, moving from one place to another, drinking with complete stramgers, always making important connections, be it in the sleazy back-alleys of Las Vegas or Washington D.C.

When you read Bukowski you know he was writing it in some dark moisty apartment alone, sitting on dirty bed sheets wearing a vomit-stained tank top , a demoralized postal worker that drowns his misery in alcohol and hates Mickey Mouse. His writings are marked by his early incel life, focusing sex, excrement and cheap booze, the seedy world underneath the glamour of L.A.

Last edited: