Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The video of currycels queueing up in Canada always cracks me up

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/CanadaHousing2/comments/1bg9lu6/crazy_line_up_for_jobs_at_lcbo_in_london_on/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web3x&utm_name=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

So much stuff going on. How they stick to each other rubbing dicks with asses so no one cuts in line, pushing each other with no sense of respect or personal space, the guy in red jacket still trying to cut in, the white foid security guard telling them to enter one at a time, how many of them have their resume in paper despite that most businesses don't even take them anymore (data protection and sheit), etc. All of them are curries except that fat black foid in green jacket which probably got groped while queueing.

If I arrived and saw that line I'd honestly just leave and look for another job. The perople at the back of the line must be so high on copium thinking "maybe the other 100 people I have in front of me are not good enough and they'll hire me!" or otherwise I don't get it. LCBO is for Liquor Control Board of Ontario so I guess it's either a warehouse or retail minimum wage job which makes it even less attractive.

I bet the security guard is thinking "I shouldn't have voted for Trudeau..."

How did the west get so cucked, Now canadians are gonna struggle to get jobs.

The rest of the world also has immigrants taking the jobs of the people born there.

Its insane, I wonder where all jobs went, Oh to third world diversity hire.

Lurked some of the Canadian subreddits to see how they got to this situation. It's a mix of Justin Trudeau trying to appeal to Indian-Canadian voters, lax immigration laws and many scammers in India making profit by promising that life in Canada is awesome and acting as immigration consultants/advisors for other curries.

everything about this video is absolutely fuckign comical and you described it perfectly

haven't laughed that hard in a while, thx bhai

Last edited:

The rest of the world also has immigrants taking the jobs of the people born there.

Its insane, I wonder where all jobs went, Oh to third world diversity hire.
the government is just gathering as many meatshields as they can before the next war

These pajeets btw claim to be a superior race back home(they really are not). JFL always hilarious seeing North Indians realize the world sees them as insects.

@Chudpreet

Man, guy in the red jacket had me dead, look at the white shirt curry starring at him :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

The west has fallen. The more i look at those shitskinned "people" the more i realize just how i hate multicultural environments. Chinks, currys, niggers, all kind of shit i don't really want to make a distinction. I just want to stick with whites at all times, even though i'm a slavnigger who comes from some snow covered northern nigeria of a country.