Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The very reputed author of "prove the incel wrong" perpetrated a piece of literature about my critical post

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
You know one of the most annoying thing with normies ? :chad:

They don't even listen, even when they are supposed to end up with an argumentation or be convincing at some point. Nope. They really just believe that saying "hurr durr, I am intelligent and all ppl who think like me are intelligent" on pages and pages is the epitome of a well rounded argumentation.

iu

Virtue signaling for sea level IQ. Actually, if you don't even want to hear more about this shit, you can leave my post here, as you just read a very Reader's Digest vestion of the pile of shit this guy came up with from my 5 liner post.

But still, here's some truth about my 5 liner post. I tried to make a humorous post is order to cope with the existance of an entire community of bully, self-proclaimed servants of justice for the weak and defenceless, dedicated to only one thing : bullying one of the weakest and most defenceless community on the internet, us. Keep in mind what we are : coping ... involontary ... celibates. This is literaly what we are. Now, what kind of awful people, so full of themselves, egotistic, disdainful, and probably undiagnosed with superiority complex, would end up with something so laughable as :

2sh5ddzlbuo61

This guy literaly proved de facto that my shit tier meme post actually holds some truth. He has the audacity to pretend he wants to "wipe out inceldom", just like some retarded social worker would want to "wipe out poverty". The thing is : you don't wipe out a phenomenon by blaming and bullying people suffering from said phenomenon. Or, you're just some budding genocidal mad man trying to find a fancy reason to tyrannize innocent people.

iu

You don't fight a phenomenon, shaking hands and sharing thoughts with the very people who are responsible for this phenomenon.

But let's pretend for one second this guy is being honest with himself.

I'm talking to you "prove the incel wrong" guy. Do you really think we, incels, enjoy being in this state of inceldom ? We would be the first to abolish it, if we could. But, we can't. This isn't in our power, nor in yours. But to understand how to act then, you would need to think straight and be more radical, which means find the real causes to unfortunate societal consequences, instead of cherishing the causes of effects you hate.

The author of that shitty comic strip is truely a racist POS bully. He's more racist than I tbh.

you started it lmao.

you made a thread about the biggest loser on IT

good job giving him recognition on his retarded posts.

*time to prove, them incels wrong* :soy:

Hehe

Honestly this guy is one of my favorite things to see people post about because he’s so incredibly not self aware. He thinks everybody on his sub loves him, and that his shitty, over exaggerated, poorly written incel character is great. He’s given an inch of praise and takes a mile.

you started it lmao.

you made a thread about the biggest loser on IT

good job giving him recognition on his retarded posts.

*time to prove, them incels wrong* :soy:

View attachment 426676
Nah bro. I'm still convinced this guy is an incel in denial. I want him to avoid falling for the betabux meme.

does that guy have autism? why does he go through all the work to make a hundred of those things only to get like 3 likes and a comment every once in a while?

does that guy have autism? why does he go through all the work to make a hundred of those things only to get like 3 likes and a comment every once in a while?
It guenuinly makes me sad ngl.

seriously now guys,

i'm just trying to contribute to IT by making high effort posts and i only get 3 updoots.

0bofrdqrymz51

You haven't seen my post about this, have you?

Last edited:
IT demography :
- Incels in denial acting like white knights.
- Ribs that are attention whores that hate being gatekeeped from .is
- LGBTs that are against super straight people meaning incels who won't become femboys.
- Mostly mentally ill and random people that come by to virtue signal and get updoots on plebbit.
- Paid shills pushing feminist ideology

They have already read the must-read content but this goes against their agenda as I previously described.
Their only goal is to to bully and there is no point in arguing with them.

He is a self-admitted 30 yo autistic virgin (incel) :lul:
On that, he agrees with us. :feelsokman:
IT demography :
- Incels in denial acting like white knights.
- Ribs that are attention whores that hate being gatekeeped from .is
- LGBTs that are against super straight people meaning incels who won't become femboys.
- Mostly mentally ill and random people that come by to virtue signal and get updoots on plebbit.
- Paid shills pushing feminist ideology

They have already read the must-read content but this goes against their agenda as I previously described.
Their only goal is to to bully and there is no point in arguing with them.
I still hope some of them are guenuine in their views and are open to discussion ...

The guy who makes those comics is an autistic 30 something permavirgin who would be posting here with us if he had any self awareness

The guy who makes those comics is an autistic 30 something permavirgin who would be posting here with us if he had any self awareness
he said he ascended at 32 with his gf who he knew online for 8 years