Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The very existence of an incel community disproves normie theories

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
In psychiatry, there is no clear-cut definition for madness (psychosis); believing in the existence of an invisible being or hearing voices, for instance, is not psychosis, since many religious people do or claim to.

The criteria used to diagnose psychosis are (1) idiosyncrasy (being the only one to believe in something or to use certain words) (2) dysfunction (the beliefs cause strong distress or dysfunction).

The very spontaneous appearance of an internet incel community discussing lookism and sharing the same mindset, a community spanning five continents and with thousands of active members, indicates that it is not completely out of touch with reality, because idiosyncrasy is not present. We are way past the folie à deux here. How come thousands of young teenagers and men, from Sydney to Paris, who never talked to each other before, woke up one day with the same beliefs?

As to dysfunction, though anti-incels often claim that the blackpill makes people depressed, I have yet to see concrete evidence of this. For a majority of members here, the blackpill was the complete opposite; we were already extremely depressed before finding it, and it alleviated our depression by confirming that we were not crazy or alone in believing that looks are important in social settings and in relationships (basically confirming all of our experiences at school, in summer camp, etc).

Instead of arguing that we are delusional or crazy, which is patently, obviously false, anti-incels would be taken more seriously if they argued that we are blowing lookism out of proportion, just as, for instance, neo-nazis blow Jewish power out of proportion. But by denying that lookism exists, they are just radicalizing us further.

Were not only ugly were antisocial retards too

I always used to convince myself it was something I was doing wrong. This is why you should never take normie advice...they will SHAMELESSLY lie to you and you will be running in circles.

high iq, legit af and well composed. I think all of us have shared these thought but you put them together coherently and succinctly.

blackpill makes people depressed, I have yet to see concrete evidence of this. For a majority of members here, the blackpill was the complete opposite
i strongly disagree, seeing concrete evidence of blackpill after the redpill completely fucked my mental state now im in a permanently unattached and grey mood

I always used to convince myself it was something I was doing wrong. This is why you should never take normie advice...they will SHAMELESSLY lie to you and you will be running in circles.

so much this, for years i thought i was the only one in inceldom.

I agree but normies need to give Incels a label to discredit their beliefs

This normies will never tell you the truth so you don't stray away from popular beliefs.

Just as the idea the earth is round was considered ludicrous by the normies of the past.. in the present lookism, inceldom, and black pill ideologies are just some of many taboo subjects an extremely primitive society like ours is too stubborn to accept. The truth will be mass adopted one day. Whether it's due to a super artificial intelligence uprising, the result of a technological singularity forcing a shift in human way of life. You can't deny facts in your face forever. Assuming humanity doesn't destroy itself or get killed off by the AI for being too damn ignorant and inferior and dangerous to the universe as a whole of course.