Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The Version Of Yourself That Commits Truicide The Youngest Is The Best Version Of Yourself (If You Can't Surgerymaxx)

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
There are so many incels who want to commit truicide but are postponing it until after their parents die because they don't want to "hurt their families". This is very cucked and Low IQ. What if your parents live to be very old? That means you'll already be well into middle age before you can set yourself free. Your parents "feelings" aren't worth adding addition DECADES of hopeless despair and humiliating suffering that gets worse and worse as you get older to your life. Life is a worthless disgrace if you're ugly, it's even more of a disgusting joke if you're OLD and ugly! Have you seen what middle aged and senior citizen inels look like and how miserable their lives are? It's actually BETTER for your parents if you kill yourself when you're younger.

It's better to end it in your teens, twenties, or exactly at wizerd age because although your parents will be sad, they can cope by telling themselves things could have been different and your life could have turned around and been happy. They are retarded bluepilled boomers who just think your inceldom is a "phase", you're not "putting yourself out there", or "you need to focus on your career first". After you kill yourself, they will remember you as a young man who just suffered from depression. That's a lot better than if you wait until your thirties or forties to ropemaxx. If you wait until your thirties or forties, your parents will see you go from an incel to an oldcel and see how bleak and grim your life is. The image they remember you by after you die won't be a young male incel, it will be a total failure oldcel, not only will they remember you as your ugly self, they will remember you as your OLD and ugly self. Waiting too long to liberate yourself from your ugly face via death salvation means they won't be able to cope by telling themselves that you could have had a better life and things could have changed, they will know that there was no hope and no turning your horrible life around. Not only will they be upset that their son killed himself, they will KNOW EXACTLY WHY AND KNOW THAT YOU MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE. Knowing that suicide was actually your best option will make them depressed and ashamed because they will be forced to acknowledge how over it was for you. If you cannot afford surgery, do your parents a favor and don't let them see your subhuman life progress into oldceldom.

Giphy 23

(By the way, I'm not encouraging suicide or anything.)

Do the alternative, your name will be well known, your family will be proud. Your ancestors will smile.

Do the alternative, your name will be well known, your family will be proud. Your ancestors will smile.
That's just another form of what I'm talking about (but not encouraging), it's the most chad method after all.

Woke. there is no other choice besides truicide, the alternative, or monk max. surgery only possible for wealthy cels

It's better to end it in your teens, twenties, or exactly at wizerd age

This is true. The life afterwards is not good as it was before. The youthful strength and power is gone forever. What is the point in becoming old when I am a complete loser without an own family?

What is the point in becoming old when I am a complete loser without an own family?
Somehow, soyciety doesn't understand how that could possible make a man feel like shit about his life...

There are so many incels who want to commit truicide but are postponing it until after their parents die because they don't want to "hurt their families". This is very cucked and Low IQ. What if your parents live to be very old? That means you'll already be well into middle age before you can set yourself free. Your parents "feelings" aren't worth adding addition DECADES of hopeless despair and humiliating suffering that gets worse and worse as you get older to your life. Life is a worthless disgrace if you're ugly, it's even more of a disgusting joke if you're OLD and ugly! Have you seen what middle aged and senior citizen inels look like and how miserable their lives are? It's actually BETTER for your parents if you kill yourself when you're younger.

It's better to end it in your teens, twenties, or exactly at wizerd age because although your parents will be sad, they can cope by telling themselves things could have been different and your life could have turned around and been happy. They are retarded bluepilled boomers who just think your inceldom is a "phase", you're not "putting yourself out there", or "you need to focus on your career first". After you kill yourself, they will remember you as a young man who just suffered from depression. That's a lot better than if you wait until your thirties or forties to ropemaxx. If you wait until your thirties or forties, your parents will see you go from an incel to an oldcel and see how bleak and grim your life is. The image they remember you by after you die won't be a young male incel, it will be a total failure oldcel, not only will they remember you as your ugly self, they will remember you as your OLD and ugly self. Waiting too long to liberate yourself from your ugly face via death salvation means they won't be able to cope by telling themselves that you could have had a better life and things could have changed, they will know that there was no hope and no turning your horrible life around. Not only will they be upset that their son killed himself, they will KNOW EXACTLY WHY AND KNOW THAT YOU MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE. Knowing that suicide was actually your best option will make them depressed and ashamed because they will be forced to acknowledge how over it was for you. If you cannot afford surgery, do your parents a favor and don't let them see your subhuman life progress into oldceldom.

View attachment 165400
(By the way, I'm not encouraging suicide or anything.)
100% agree
Die young by suicide> oldcel anyday
No one will remember an oldcel, if you die young atleast you will be rememebered somewhat, it will be abit sad.
alternative as in altERnative ?

not reaching wizard age bEfoRe doing it is just doing a disservice to your genes. how many 14 year old truecels can say they'll be truecels for life?

I really dont wanna leave my dad,but my life expectancy is about half of a normal human being,so idc that much.It's gonna come eventually.

If I become super "successful" they'd act as if the way they raised me helped lead to that but if I do something tERrible they'd act as if they had no part in that.

I don't encourage harm towards yourself or others tho.

We're all soo subhuman because we aren't tall, white, big dick Chads with aesthetic faces. :blackpill::soy: An environment where foids pick who gets to mate is "eugenic" and the best for soyciety. We're all just disease ridden, low IQ, genetic freaks with no redeeming qualities.

Even if we truly aren't fit to reproduce we still "deserve" to be alone like how Chads "deserve" to get girls because genes :blackpill: :soy:, personality :bluepill::soy:, and/or not trying hard enough :redpill::soy: bro. Don't blame soyciety just blame yourself. But please don't go ER because the people who made you might get upset.

High IQ, very much agree

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back