Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The veronicas 4ever

I had the biggest crush on LISA:heart: back in 2006 as a youngcel.

Last edited:
Good song, not gonna lie. Kinda feels nostalgic somehow, like one of the ones I remember from my childhood, but I don’t thi I’ve ever heard this song before. Also, those cuck video editors didn’t show a full pic of the car they were driving one time. As a car guy, it deeply upsets me I didn’t get to see the car and try to identify it

I had the biggest crush on LISA:heart: back in 2006 as youngcel.
I wanna know what car they are driving in the video. Those cucked video editors didn’t show a full image of the car a single time! :reeeeee:

Over for carcels.:feelskek: Name this one though.:feelshmm:

Damn, seeing that car makes me feel so good. Recognize it instantly. Later Second gen Chevy Camaro. Just like mine almost, except mine is an early 2nd gen. Same body, but mine has a slightly different front end and taillight style. They ran this general body style from 1970-1981. They ran early second gens like mine from 1970-1973 and this later design from 1974-1981. I have a soft spot for second gen Camaros more than any other car in existence for real

First time hearing it, even though i was teen in 00s

Damn, seeing that car makes me feel so good. Recognize it instantly. Later Second gen Chevy Camaro. Just like mine almost, except mine is an early 2nd gen. Same body, but mine has a slightly different front end and taillight style. They ran this general body style from 1970-1981. They ran early second gens like mine from 1970-1973 and this later design from 1974-1981. I have a soft spot for second gen Camaros more than any other car in existence for real
Whoa!:shock: You're a REAL carcel, man. I'm so glad for you brocel,:blackpill: that you have a 'genuine passion' for something.

Last edited:
Their male looksmatch definitely has an account on .is :feelsjuice: