Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The VAST majority of "rape" accusations/charges are not really rape.

98GoinOnDead

98GoinOnDead

Agepilled Regretcell
-
IMO the only thing that should ever be described as "rape" is when someone physically overpowers another person and has sex with them against their will (or sodomises them/sexually assaults them in a very physical way) but I'm starting to think that the majority of "rape" cases are actually just shit like
-foids having sex while drunk
-foids not giving overt consent, even if they don't say know
-foids just completely making it up and the justice system siding with them anyway

Not to mention all of the counts of "statutory" rape wherein some hoe claims to be raped because they were under 18 or some shit, even if they were enthusiastic and seduced the man.

I don't know whether it is possible to even find the numbers on this or get a sample of rape sentences and see what the ratio of actual rape/bs "rape" is but my guess is that the majority of men currently serving prison time for "rape" are probably innocent of it in the sense of violent, forced sex. I don't even want to think about how many men are behind bars who did absolutely fucking nothing at all, like this poor guy
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP2syWS-2M0

Toilets aren’t ready for this conversation. :feelsokman:

Remember that

A chad literally raping a girl isn't seen as rape bc dude is attractive.
An incel looking at a girl is seen as rape bc dude isn't attractive.

TL;DR
Per year, (U.S.) there are ~10 times more homicides than convicted rapists.

Rape is incredibly rare; and the sympathy given to 'victims' is unprecedented. You get an entire "I'm so sorry that happened to you" monologue.

You get less sympathy for a dead relative (even a close relative). You will hear "Sorry for your loss" then move on.

All of this for what constitutes a majority of rape claims being: "I had consensual sex while drunk, then regretted it later".

I was raped when I was a boy by my faggot neighbor. It has never affected me. I have never cared and never will. Bitches who complain about PIV sex with no threat are fucking pussies, and they're the majority of "Rape victims"

Based. Rape and especially rape accusations are taken way too seriously. It's a "legal device" to destroy men's lives at the foid's whim.

toilet are obsessed with rape