Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The vast majority of guys these days do some form of "self improvement"

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
...and get absolutely nothing from it.

Lmfao at how pathetic our society became, literally at the point where it's NORMAL for average guys to be fucking amateur bodybuilders lmao.

Based and blackpilled, it’s over

3a7qxnhexs641.png

Serves him right, he trusted the redpill.

All of their effort is wasted and futile

...and get absolutely nothing from it.

Lmfao at how pathetic our society became, literally at the point where it's NORMAL for average guys to be fucking amateur bodybuilders lmao.

I've spent my life self improving

it's a scam

I still keep doing it because I'm an idiot

yeah, it's bizarre how common "self improvement" is
everyone is obsessed with efficiency and having fun scoffed and considered a waste of time
it'd be understandable if there was a reward but people literally make their lives dreadful for no reason

The true and only form of "Self Improvement" should be surgeries to fix the face and height plus steroids to increase the muscles.

Self improvement is bs, full cope

it's possible to fix this situation but good lucking convincing this cucked society that we need to lower womens value by removing makeup,removing the possibility of getting a boobs or whatever surgeries ,cut welfare for a good chunk of them,putting measures such as "you only get your paycheck if you have a husband and even then that money goes straight to your husband and he decides what he wants to do with it.Until society hits a major collapse,i think it is safe to assume the world won't change.

The more you try the harder you make it for everyone else.