Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The vast majority of foids are all losers

Efiliste

Efiliste

Le Hobbesien
★★★★★
Foids achieve less, earn less, work less, and would be considered losers if they weren't foids. Fuck all foids, mutilate their genitals and stone them all to death. End all cucks and simps too.

water and based

foids have higher percentage of university degrees and i geniuenly think gen Z foids will make more money than gen Z men onm average cause the system caters to women now

foids have higher percentage of university degrees and i geniuenly think gen Z foids will make more money than gen Z men onm average
yeah, just because they have pussies. Therefore, female genital mutilation must be enforced above all else.

foids have higher percentage of university degrees and i geniuenly think gen Z foids will make more money than gen Z men onm average cause the system caters to women now
Useless university degrees. Foids can never get into STEM, so soyciety will not gain any value from them.

I see...

View: https://youtu.be/RgyDpXkZfXE?t=169

They're already outearning men in some larger cities

Foids achieve less, earn less, work less, and would be considered losers if they weren't foids. Fuck all foids, mutilate their genitals and stone them all to death. End all cucks and simps too.
Yeah 90% of women are losers. They don't achieve anything in life aside from taking Chad's dick.

Yeah 90% of women are losers. They don't achieve anything in life aside from taking Chad's dick.
indeed. One would even say more than 95% of all foids.

pussy is a free pass to VIP area of life

and yet close to 50% of their jobs don't bring anything to the economy or society they have useless paper with the school's insignia that i could take to wipe my asshole

and yet close to 50% of their jobs don't bring anything to the economy or society they have useless paper with the school's insignia that i could take to wipe my asshole
lmao

foids' highest purpose is being chad's nama onahole, also to work HR to ensure sub 5s have no social mobility. in the end their existances is lower than the weakest khhv

foids' highest purpose is being chad's nama onahole, also to work HR to ensure sub 5s have no social mobility. in the end their existances is lower than the weakest khhv
indeed

Foids don't need to work hard, they can easily find some cuck or simp on a dating app or Irl and use him for favors, money, and emotional support (a shoulder to cry on).

Majority are and the ones who succeeded whore themselves and didn't earn their power on merit

In another thread I said that you can't be a loser as long as you have good health and some cash. I was given a hard time over that, lol

So I dunno maybe the definition is purely social, in which case they're not losers.