Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The values my parents taught me are worth less than dirt

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
>only be friends with kids who get good grades

>avoid the “bad kids”

>”just get good grades, and you will be popular”

>”once you are a stemcel, everyone will want to be your friend because of how successful you are”

>“once you have a good job, you will get all the girls”

>don’t get braces, no on cares about your teeth, they care about your STEM skillz (I yelled at my mom until she let me)

>don’t get a haircut regularly to maintain a fade, get one every 2 months

>you don’t need a wife you’re attracted to, it’s best to date a plain flat noodle that we pick out for you

>don’t ever drink alcohol

>kids shouldn’t have friends, they should focus on school

Luckily I’ve stomped on these values and thrown them in the trash

If you follow their advice, you’ll be Incel and friendless for life

I'm very sorry to hear that

Yeah boomer parents are mostly retarded and have no idea how to raise kids.

even if your parents taught you useful values it would still be worthless. being rice means you pay the price brocel. it should be illegal for two full asians (ethnics in general tbh) to reproduce in western countries it just causes suffering.

kids shouldn’t have friends, they should focus on school
ughh :feelsseriously:
You can even wipe your ass with a college degree if you don't have the necessary relationships to get into a high position
You can do that without cd tbh. If you got the "friends" if u know what i mean :feelscomfy:

even if your parents taught you useful values it would still be worthless. being rice means you pay the price brocel. it should be illegal for two full asians (ethnics in general tbh) to reproduce in western countries it just causes suffering.

the only exceptions are levantines and some Iranians

Never lose face

ughh :feelsseriously:
You can even wipe your ass with a college degree if you don't have the necessary relationships to get into a high position
You can do that without cd tbh. If you got the "friends" if u know what i mean :feelscomfy:

I learned social skills, so I was able to land a job with a mediocre gpa

but if I’d followed them, I’d be unemployed with a 4.0 gpa

Yeah boomer parents are mostly retarded and have no idea how to raise kids.

They grew up in another plane of existence. The world was completely different. And if you raise the issue they low effort defend with something bluepilled "the truth is nobody knows how to raise kids".

yep exactly

you wouldnt be unemployed

you don’t need a wife you’re attracted to, it’s best to date a plain flat noodle that we pick out for you
what's the issue here? this is literally them helping you ascend :feelswhat:

The socially awkward don’t get hired in my field

mine are from china
你比我和弟弟只能玩回收好多了
我連回收都玩不了
你是要靠你的臉去屌打一堆人是不是?
如果你今天4 PSL 大概你父母說的話會是適用的

what's the issue here? this is literally them helping you ascend :feelswhat:

is it really ascending if your wife doesn’t even give you a boner??

nigga an average noodlewhore. as a rice getting above a 3/10 is like winning the lottery

你有看我說的話嗎?
你是因為幸運有 psl 6 trm 7 才可以不用聽父母
像我弟弟這種 175cm psl 4.25 就是乖乖聽父母念書

不用讀這麼多書是因為你的外貌有中上

Tiger moms are nuts and repulsive.

>only be friends with kids who get good grades

>avoid the “bad kids”

>”just get good grades, and you will be popular”

>”once you are a stemcel, everyone will want to be your friend because of how successful you are”

>“once you have a good job, you will get all the girls”

>don’t get braces, no on cares about your teeth, they care about your STEM skillz (I yelled at my mom until she let me)

>don’t get a haircut regularly to maintain a fade, get one every 2 months

>you don’t need a wife you’re attracted to, it’s best to date a plain flat noodle that we pick out for you

>don’t ever drink alcohol

>kids shouldn’t have friends, they should focus on school

Luckily I’ve stomped on these values and thrown them in the trash

If you follow their advice, you’ll be Incel and friendless for life
@wei#3959 What is your take on this?

These values aren't even very moral like treating other people good or be honest. It's just simple self-interest.

it’s the same smv as the average white guy

and the average white guy does terribly these days if they’re not hugely socially popular and have status
These values aren't even very moral like treating other people good or be honest. It's just simple self-interest.

my sister’s classmates hated her since they said she was just a very bad selfish person

so why are you here nigga. i find it hard to believe it's because you're asian

because I don’t get laid with or date 5+ (That aren’t flat) white chicks or latinas

like I could probably easily ascend with black chicks or nerdy noodle foids, but I wouldn’t feel any physical attraction to them

because I don’t get laid with or date 5+ (That aren’t flat) white chicks or latinas
holy shit kill yourself

@Languishingrn @Broly get a load of this shit :feelshaha:

These values apply perfectly in China where relationships are as transactional as in the west, but at least they value your education and financial situation rather than judging you purely based on looks. My cousin is a 5'5 manlet who graduated from a top university in China. He was able to date a 6/10 foid who failed the college entrance exam. This wouldn't have been possible if he was a jobless basement dweller.

Either way, you can always say that without good grades your life could only get worse, and you can't change your look anyway without surgerymaxxing. I do agree that it matters little in the west. Once a foid's living standard passes a certain threshold, she would always prefer looks over money.

@wei#3959 What is your take on this?
kinda crappy lol. they're on the right path, but not quite yet there. i believe education is everything, but formal academia is only one portion of it.

other than that, i believe it's ok too to avoid the drinking and avoiding "bad kids" too.

not that i think they're morally bad cause of drinking or whatever, it's just that placing yourself in those types of environments will most likely result in increased intrasexual competition, which may result in psychological violence and physical violence. physical violence especially if they're at like a party or something.

but yea, people aren't dumb, not even the cool kids and party go-ers. sure you have a better chance to ascend by hanging around that type of crowd, but yea there's a lot of competition going on for foids. which i believe isn't wise to be around

Someone ban this tallfag. I wish you experience being 5’4 like me for even one day, you would rope immediately

that has to be rough