Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The vaccine trip was ragefuel. full of mogging and discrimination

Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

Commander
★★
55d 1h 38m
just took the fucking vaccine. ragefuel.

i first went to the wrong place, the vaccine center was at the back, but the noodle whore receptionists kept demanding me to wear mask while i was leaving. fucking cunt, im leaving so whats ur fucking business, bitch?

during the vacciniation, again, a noodle whore, we both wore masks so the sound was kinda muffled and unclear, and she was like "do u speak english" :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: motherfucker i graduated from one of the top university in the country with a postgrad STEM degree, ur a fucking nurse, who's the one more likely to speak english? you lowlife cunt.

its obvious she treated me different coz im a manlet rice whos in his 30s. :feelsping:

there's a mandatory waiting period of around 20 minutes after you got vaxxed, in case you got allergy or something. during that waiting period, i saw the 2 receptionists chit chating with a white foid, the white foid's gym or yogo instructor or something, two kids, they were talking and talking and talking

also the nurse noodle who vaxxed me, also had rapport with the other people who came to get vaxxed. i heard she was talking about jobs during lockdown and stuffs with a foid patient.

with me, it was purely professional. :lasereyes: im not a human to that cunt, just a process to be done with.

then the giga ragefuel came in, two zoomers, all masked of course, 1 tallfag, 1 blonde foid. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: the blonde foid mogs me in frame and height. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: i cant fucking take this any more

on my way back, i saw in front of a pharmacy there was a line, probably cunts who're waiting to getting vaccinated in the pharmacy. two blonde young foids. BOTH heightmog me :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: they're both masked so i cant see their faces, but i feel i gonna feel even worse if i do, coz they both probably look cute. which will only addding fuel to my fire.

fucking clown world. :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

to make the day worse, guess what? two fucking dogs rushed to the wooden gate and barked at me when i passed by their house. i was angry. i WANTED TO FUCKING CUT THEM DOWN. i looked around to see if there's any rock so i can fucking knock their fucking head down, bonus point if i can find a sharp stone. but none. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

those fucking dogs obviously must be taught a huge lesson, preferably with their pathetic life. i bet they'd be all friendly and shit if it was a cumskin foid or a mayo tallfag, but an ethnic manlet? they view that as free game. :reeeeee: cant be tolerated, absolutely ragefuel.

if i had a knife or a rock at that moment i'd definately try to give them a big lesson.

maybe next time ill get a small twisted screwer like those used to open up wine bottle soft wood sealers, and stab them in their eyes. im serious. im fucking serious. bad enough to get mogged and humiliated in this clown world by those cumskins and noodle whores, but fucking dogs are onto to me ? FUCK THIS CLOWN WORLD.

this clown world is drviing me crazy. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Last edited:
BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
★★★★★
308d 20h 46m
0% - Verbal Race bait
I think it would be really epic to send you on a banana boat back to whatever tuktuk shithole village your freeloading ancestors came from as reparations for you being discriminated against on your vaccine trip.

ricecel_gone_er

ricecel_gone_er

Greycel
5d 8h 11m
Sorry you had to go through that. This is the reason I hate even a simple trip to the grocery store because I get mogged left and right. The best I get is ignored, but sometimes I’ll get looks of disgust from not just foids but normies too. It’s like they can smell my inceldom/khhv status. Really makes my blood boil :lasereyes:

Meus

Meus

God
-
113d 1h 57m
I warned you to never leave your house

OscarAllius

OscarAllius

i use arch btw
★★★★★
7d 11h 36m
it's over for us, every time we get out of home we are humiliated by others, even for banal things like getting the vaccine, or doing groceries

but please don't hurt the dogs

MulattoDisgrace

MulattoDisgrace

The worst of blacks and whites in just one person.
★★★★
14h 48m
Dotrinfobe said:
to make the day worse, guess what? two fucking dogs rushed to the wooden gate and barked at me when i passed by their house.
Even animals can't stand us.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
273d 1h 58m
Dotrinfobe said:
just took the fucking vaccine. ragefuel.

i first went to the wrong place, the vaccine center was at the back, but the noodle whore receptionists kept demanding me to wear mask while i was leaving. fucking cunt, im leaving so whats ur fucking business, bitch?

during the vacciniation, again, a noodle whore, we both wore masks so the sound was kinda muffled and unclear, and she was like "do u speak english" :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: motherfucker i graduated from one of the top university in the country with a postgrad STEM degree, ur a fucking nurse, who's the one more likely to speak english? you lowlife cunt.

its obvious she treated me different coz im a manlet rice whos in his 30s. :feelsping:

there's a mandatory waiting period of around 20 minutes after you got vaxxed, in case you got allergy or something. during that waiting period, i saw the 2 receptionists chit chating with a white foid, the white foid's gym or yogo instructor or something, two kids, they were talking and talking and talking

also the nurse noodle who vaxxed me, also had rapport with the other people who came to get vaxxed. i heard she was talking about jobs during lockdown and stuffs with a foid patient.

with me, it was purely professional. :lasereyes: im not a human to that cunt, just a process to be done with.

then the giga ragefuel came in, two zoomers, all masked of course, 1 tallfag, 1 blonde foid. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: the blonde foid mogs me in frame and height. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: i cant fucking take this any more

on my way back, i saw in front of a pharmacy there was a line, probably cunts who're waiting to getting vaccinated in the pharmacy. two blonde young foids. BOTH heightmog me :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: they're both masked so i cant see their faces, but i feel i gonna feel even worse if i do, coz they both probably look cute. which will only addding fuel to my fire.

fucking clown world. :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

to make the day worse, guess what? two fucking dogs rushed to the wooden gate and barked at me when i passed by their house. i was angry. i WANTED TO FUCKING CUT THEM DOWN. i looked around to see if there's any rock so i can fucking knock their fucking head down, bonus point if i can find a sharp stone. but none. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

those fucking dogs obviously must be taught a huge lesson, preferably with their pathetic life. i bet they'd be all friendly and shit if it was a cumskin foid or a mayo tallfag, but an ethnic manlet? they view that as free game. :reeeeee: cant be tolerated, absolutely ragefuel.

if i had a knife or a rock at that moment i'd definately try to give them a big lesson.

maybe next time ill get a small twisted screwer like those used to open up wine bottle soft wood sealers, and stab them in their eyes. im serious. im fucking serious. bad enough to get mogged and humiliated in this clown world by those cumskins and noodle whores, but fucking dogs are onto to me ? FUCK THIS CLOWN WORLD.

this clown world is drviing me crazy. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Nigger dogs especially pitbulls love bullying ethnic manlets. They want to kill us. I always cross the street to avoid them when possible. I also carry a pocket knife due to this. Everything and everyone under the sun hates ugly ethnic midgets. Every human, every animal, every child, every AI, anything everything hate us.

Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

Commander
★★
55d 1h 38m
OscarAllius said:
it's over for us, every time we get out of home we are humiliated by others, even for banal things like getting the vaccine, or doing groceries

but please don't hurt the dogs
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: the doggies are so innocent.....

give a break, dude. dogs are evil, and lesser than humans. dogs follow a strict social hierachy, and do whatever the master demand them to do. dogs are the lowest of the low among sentient animals. they are evil by nature. they "just follow orders" including inhuman orders from their scumbag owners.

you think those fuckers would bark at me if the owner would give them a fucking beating every time they do this?
BummerDrummer said:
I think it would be really epic to send you on a banana boat back to whatever tuktuk shithole village your freeloading ancestors came from as reparations for you being discriminated against on your vaccine trip.
i cant get no pussies all white wahman reject me so i take it out on ethnics instead. :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

wow man, you white "nationalists" are the lowest of the low in this forum. scumbags, pukefuel material

Last edited:
OscarAllius

OscarAllius

i use arch btw
★★★★★
7d 11h 36m
Dotrinfobe said:
give a break, dude. dogs are evil, and lesser than humans. dogs follow a strict social hierachy, and do whatever the master demand them to do. dogs are the lowest of the low among sentient animals. they are evil by nature. they "just follow orders" including inhuman orders from their scumbag owners.
well thinking that way makes sense, but i still wouldn't do anything to them

Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

Commander
★★
55d 1h 38m
OscarAllius said:
well thinking that way makes sense, but i still wouldn't do anything to them
i would fucking roast them alive :reeeeee:

godsoupp

godsoupp

Greycel
14h 41m
Dotrinfobe said:
i would fucking roast them alive :reeeeee:
If you ever wanted to end a dog (in minecraft), a fire extinguisher is your best bet, 70% success rate :feelsdevil:

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
123d 19h 0m
BummerDrummer said:
:blackpill:What is the delt
a ! All about?

R

rottingricecel

Recruit
★★★
9d 4h 0m
based. i tried to slam a racket on the a blone foids dogs snout repeatedly while the prick keep coming back to the gate and target us ethnics. would escalate if its not for the bars, i would legit beat it till it stop making noise those little shits. probably fuck the rich foid at some point too while the husband go for a buisness trip

blackpillistruth

blackpillistruth

Banned
-
10d 7h 56m
BummerDrummer said:
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
47d 2h 25m
Meus said:
I warned you to never leave your house
She never listened

D

Deleted member 29529

Αdmin
-
68d 12h 24m
I hope your next vaccine trips go well

C

C&UNIX

Recruit
★★★★
14d 21h 13m
Maybe shout QUIET a few times at the dogs or don't use your smartphone as I found it triggers them. I've tried it and it worked a few times, but not always.

Once I had a 15 min battle with two dangerous dogs.

They were trying to get me in a pincer movement but the attack was not coordinated. I was able to fend each dog attack off with my backpack, while walking backwards towards a brick I spotted.

As soon as I picked up the brick they ran off. I completely understand why you don't like them dogs and dog owners who don't even try to control their animals.