Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment The Vaccinated Versus The Unvaccinated And Incels

Will you get the vaccine if they offered free blowjobs and sex?

• Total voters
MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
Here in the United States, I like to think we're the incel capital nation of the world, there's simply a lot of us over here.

Now with the second lockdowns coming, the vaccine passport rhetoric ramping up, and discussions of mandatory enforced vaccines becoming more commonplace just one question remains as they get more and more desperate.

I think there is a real possibility we're going to see insane things like free blowjobs and sex receiving vaccines, like a drive-thru full of used-up roasties in exchange to be vaccinated before long. :feelsthink::feelshmm::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek:

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bDVEdZaFHA8

Last edited:
Here in the United States I like to think we're the incel capital nation of the world, there's simply a lot of us over here.
I think japan deservers the first place tbhngl

I think japan deservers the first place tbhngl
Yeah, they got that going for them but I believe there is more of a larger population in the United States by comparison. :feelsjuice:

Sure, if the vaccine kills me after that's a plus.

Fuck the vaccine.

Covid is leading to mandatory Vaccine Passports and a Great Reset.

Fuck the vaccine.

Covid is leading to mandatory Vaccine Passports and a Great Reset.
I also voted for fuck the vaccine well in advance creating this thread. :yes::feelsthink::feelshmm::feelsjuice:

I took the vaccine but only because I want to go on holiday

Double Pfizer's doses :feelsUnreal:
Unfortunately I am still alive :feelsUgh:

Jesus it's a public health issue why is this even political

If I can get the sex before hand sure JFL (just fucking run away after that)

Anyone dumb enough to try and enforce ZOG’s mandatory vaccination of me will be stabbed, shot or both.

That is “my” line in the sand.

The rest of you here and the rest of America’s unvaccinated need to decide if you all agree with me on this or not because these Jews and their lackeys are coming for you.

This is not a game.

They want you dead.

At least you have the power to decide how you go out and possibly take one or more of the bastards with you.

It’s nearly tree of liberty watering time buddy boyos.

Prepare yourselves mentally and physically the best you can.

Anyone dumb enough to try and enforce ZOG’s mandatory vaccination of me will be stabbed, shot or both.

The rest of you here and the rest of America’s unvaccinated need to decide if you all agree with me on this or not because these Jews and their lackeys are coming for you.

This is not a game.

They want you dead.

At least you have the power to decide how you go out and possibly take one or more of the bastards with you.

This^^:feelshmm:
Jesus it's a public health issue why is this even political
:feelsEhh::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
Vaxxed = normcattle, do not complain when the government decides to slaughter you.

This is not a game.

They want you dead.

That's the spirit . I rather die with honor then live as an experiment slave rat for the nerw Jewish world order built by the evil antichrist and satan .:bigbrain:

Attention, attention, I'd like to make an announcement. :feelsjuice::feelzez::feelshehe:

Do I have everybody's attention? :feelsYall:

..................................................................................................

United States stock market also goes BOOM [permanently] between September 2021- October 2022

It will be the greatest of all happenings in the modern world. :bigbrain::feelsthink::feelshmm:

Last edited:
I like the power of coughing on foids and giving them the virus

I like the power of coughing on foids and giving them the virus

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1ajBqKW8ecQ&list=PLDKl7Cm8GpjW_lOBR3Nw_p-eop132sShe&index=1

>The shielding approach aims to reduce the number of severe COVID-19 cases by limiting contact between individuals at higher risk of developing severe disease (“high-risk”) and the general population (“low-risk”). High-risk individuals would be temporarily relocated to safe or “green zones” established at the household, neighborhood, camp/sector or community level depending on the context and setting.1,2 They would have minimal contact with family members and other low-risk residents.

>Neighbors “swap” households to accommodate high-risk individuals.

>Given the limited resources and healthcare available to populations in humanitarian settings prior to the pandemic, it is unlikely sufficient hospitalization capacity (beds, personal protective equipment, ventilators, and staff) will be achievable during widespread transmission.

>https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/201...ding approach aims to,of the total population.

:feelshehe::feelsthink:

It's funny to see people who'd rather get the CHINA virus but refuse to take the MURICA vaccine

no, they're not jfl. People who have had both doses are still getting the virus, like 40% of new cases in the UK are vaccinated if I recall correctly. And that's the embarrassing figure (((mainstream media))) has actually admitted. So it's pretty safe to say it would most likely be higher
But the vast majority of deaths and serious hospitalizations have come from the unvaccinated.

Vaccines aren't magic and have never purported to be one. However, they allow one's immune system to more readily respond.

Last edited:
yes... that's literally my point. Taking the vaccine is pointless. It's ineffective at best, and downright malicious at worst
I meant to say unvaccinated. Sorry juggling 4 threads at once

But the vast majority of deaths and serious hospitalizations have come from the unvaccinated.

Vaccines aren't magic and have never purported to be one. However, they allow one's immune system to more readily respond.
Jeez, what are we going to do with all those troublesome unvaccinated? :feelsdevil::feelsEhh:

Everyone I know now irl is vaccinated. I am the sole holdout and people think I'm insane for not taking it so my social status has literally not changed since before coronavirus. :feelshaha:

Not a chance, good things are impossible to happen.

I got vaxxed the first chance I got. I should have held out for the blowjobs.

I got vaxxed the first chance I got. I should have held out for the blowjobs.
It's all about negotiating abilities fren, right now Biden is offering everyone $100.00 for the jab[laughable really], those holding out can easily make him cry uncle getting the price up to $10,000.00 per jab. [And, why stop there?] :feelsthink::feelshehe:

And who knows, if the incel community holds out longer than everybody else maybe they really will offer blowjobs and wet holes per jab. :feelsohh::feelsdevil: [I'm still not getting it no matter what for many reasons, but quite frankly, I just like the notion of half the population giving the middle finger to the United States government, I feel like I'm a part of something beautiful. :feelshmm:]

Last edited: