Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The users of r/short make me sick.

Koruga

Koruga

Your existence is insignificant to us.
★★★★
Just look at this shit they recently posted:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
It is incredible how much coping these subjects need to continue living their lives. But I am sure of something, deep down they know that there is something wrong with them.

Just delusionmaxx about your "crown", bro

copus maximus

Lmao giga cope

Let them cope. It's better than feeling miserable every day for something out of your control.

Dafuck is this

This is also a gigacope. I don´t wanna offend this guy, but how can you be proud to be 4'11 ?

Just delusionmax bro theory.

:chad: :chad: :chad:

This is also a gigacope. I don´t wanna offend this guy, but how can you be proud to be 4'11 ?

At this:

Me : :feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelskek::feelshaha::feelskek::feelshaha::feelskek::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:

I didn't even started reading the thread and im already dead .

They're just trying to survive, let them cope.

The amount of gaslighting on that sub is crazy.

The amount of cope in that post is bigger than him

Attachments

• wpa280q41di21.jpg
    wpa280q41di21.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 43
His posts history.
He loves to whore himself and his daughter for internet points.
He is a single parent. A good betabux.
Also love to virtue signalling for needy kids.

Attachments

• dnx81y Costumes for kids 2019 . Thank you to all that donated! more info in the link Costumes ...jpg
    dnx81y Costumes for kids 2019 . Thank you to all that donated! more info in the link Costumes ...jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 762
  • imgur_uchm5_001_qmxbI.jpg
    imgur_uchm5_001_qmxbI.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 32
  • imgur_uchm5_002_IsvO6.jpg
    imgur_uchm5_002_IsvO6.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 24
  • imgur_uchm5_004_MUuhL.jpg
    imgur_uchm5_004_MUuhL.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 26
  • imgur_uchm5_003_vnFoc.jpg
    imgur_uchm5_003_vnFoc.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 22
  • imgur_YDAZR2J_411 and proud to be me. your only limitation is you.jpg
    imgur_YDAZR2J_411 and proud to be me. your only limitation is you.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 48
Just look at this shit they recently posted:
View attachment 224863
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
It is incredible how much coping these subjects need to continue living their lives. But I am sure of something, deep down they know that there is something wrong with them.
as long as bikercuck is still a moderator, nothing good can comes to r/short

They even talk about us.

JFL

Speaking of bullies, if you want to smother out the incels, start with their language. When you deny them their vocabulary (foids, Chads, betabux, etc.) their ideas are instantly laid bare. It’s all ludicrous when presented in common parlance. After that, if someone with a heavy ‘cel history acts up, they’ll get banned without warning.

As for me, I’ve always enjoyed being small. I’m so remarkably small, in fact, that it’s always made me stand out and draw attention. And so, I learned very early on how to both embrace that and make it work for me.

See, we're not like them.
We're a bunch of Matryoshka dolls.

KWMc92i

Shortcels was pretty based ngl. But then Cuckit admins banned it :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:
nothing comes close to what r/braincels was
oh boy I feed the pain again

Being short as a result of bad genetics and not because of Achondroplasia or another disease is the worst suifuel. You can't even dodge insults by using the disabled card.

Shortcels was pretty based ngl. But then Cuckit admins banned it :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

Trying to be based in Cuckit is like trying in breathe in the deep ocean ngl

I must be low IQ because I don’t even understand the implication. Surely having a large crown isn’t a good thing if it’s purpose is to compensate for short height? Doesn’t even make sense.

:feelskek: Brutal, that's the height of a truecel.

His posts history.
He loves to whore himself and his daughter for internet points.
He is a single parent. A good betabux.
Also love to virtue signalling for needy kids.
Thanks. He unironically looks like a simp.
And what should he gonna do besides betabuxxing with that height....

Full of bluepilled cucks

At least they try

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back