Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The user Mainlander is online!

• Thread starter Deleted member 35428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 35428

Self-banned
-
@Mainländer what's good bro? I love ur music

Thanks a lot, lots of lifefuel. Some pernicious users talking shit about me behind my back but way more bros missing me, I appreciate that.

I'm doing better than usual tbqhngl, thank God the Almighty for that.

How's this forum been? Anything I should know? Looks like there are more (age)cucks than ever with all the Reddit refugee thing.

Thanks a lot, lots of lifefuel. Some pernicious users talking shit about me behind my back but way more bros missing me, I appreciate that.
Long time lurker, I remember reading alot of your posts and I sometimes LDAR with ur music.
:feelsautistic:
How's this forum been? Anything I should know? Looks like there are more (age)cucks than ever with all the Reddit refugee thing.
People come and go, a few normalfags got exposed and plenty of fakecels got banned. Not too many IWH users joined.

@JosefMengelecel is perma'd

@JosefMengelecel is perma'd
I'm surprised he managed to go so long before that happening tbh. RIP. I wonder if the user from the other forum with the same avi is him.

I'm surprised he managed to go so long before that happening tbh. RIP. I wonder if the user from the other forum with the same avi is him.
Isn't he already a mod there?

Still shocked me he's a curry. At least this white normie tallfag draestyn or whatever got banned. Hated him.
Isn't he already a mod there?
on blackpill.club?

It's strange because he talked shit about me here but on the other forum there's a user with the same name whose posts are pretty based and followed me and all.

Do we have a new Psygnosis Owl? (multiple personality disorder).

It's strange because he talked shit about me here but on the other forum there's a user with the same name whose posts are pretty based and followed me and all.
Keep in mind he said he doesn't find college age foids appealing, only "Prime 8yo lolis" and he said he's 18. Also people say his face is normie tier.
Do we have a new Psygnosis Owl? (multiple personality disorder).
Not from what I can tell so far.

Keep in mind he said he doesn't find college age foids appealing, only "Prime 8yo lolis" and he said he's 18. Also people say his face is normie tier.

Not from what I can tell so far.
Kek. He's probably trolling tbh.

Kek. He's probably trolling tbh.
Kinda stupid to say that shit on a public forum tbh, but an average looking tall white guy here is an insult to ugly ethnic midgets like myself.

I wonder if he was pakicel. Pakis apparently grooming gang pedo maxxed in the UK for a few decades till recent crackdowns.
He's canadian and 18 . I don't think he's grooming anything. As for pakicel I don't know.

Kinda stupid to say that shit on a public forum tbh
Let's hope he's not in the cucked states of America.

but an average looking tall white guy here is an insult to ugly ethnic midgets like myself.
It's gotten bad enough that even normies are mostly fucked, but I understand how you feel.

btw were u posting on the :blackpill: . net site while off here

he is one of my favourites
:mask:

Hii! :feelsaww: Been a while.