Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The US Government Is Lying On The Illegal Immigration Census.

DarkStar

DarkStar

nevER lose your smile⚡︎⚡︎
★★★★★

This statistic from the US Gov claims that around eleven-million or so illegals are in the United States.

Unauthorizedimmpop

In 2022, an estimated 10.99 million unauthorized immigrants were living in the United States. This is an increase from about 3.5 million unauthorized immigrants who lived in the United States in 1990.

They've been telling us this stat since 2006.

Photo 2024 07 10 22 34 03 2

And again in 2015:

Migrant pop

Whilst illegal border crossings have been increasing:

20240127 EPC149

So how come despite this increase in border crossings, which number in the tens of thousands or even hundreds of thousands, the stat is still only eleven million? :waitwhat:

It has to be higher; I would estimate at least twenty-million or so at least.

I'd say it's between 30 and 40 million

Spiceniggers are pathetic. Everyone blames Arabs for immigration, but we were bombed, spiceniggers are just violent and kill each other because, of drugs.

@Made in Heaven

This statistic from the US Gov claims that around eleven-million or so illegals are in the United States.

View attachment 1215693

They've been telling us this stat since 2006.

View attachment 1215694

And again in 2015:

View attachment 1215695

Whilst illegal border crossings have been increasing:

View attachment 1215696

So how come despite this increase in border crossings, which number in the tens of thousands or even hundreds of thousands, the stat is still only eleven million? :waitwhat:

It has to be higher; I would estimate at least twenty-million or so at least.
I think they are specifically allowed in, or rather, they do not hunt for illegal immigrants much, since in the United States there is a low birth rate and a high average age of about 40 years.

Spiceniggers are pathetic. Everyone blames Arabs for immigration, but we were bombed, spiceniggers are just violent and kill each other because, of drugs.
Problem is, it's not just Spics crossing as well.

Due to the fact the border is open, people from other countries will see it & want to take advantage of it. I've seen videos of Curries, Haitians, and even some Asians crossing illegally due to how weak it is.

Due to the fact the border is open, people from other countries will see it & want to take advantage of it. I've seen videos of Curries, Haitians, and even some Asians crossing illegally due to how weak it is.
Yeah, I know. But it's still mostly spice

what a fucking joke of a country. Not even europe is this pathetic

Nah, to be fair, America does alot to distabilize Latin America as well, just moreso through coups and sibversion rather than direct invasion

Yes, I've seen videos of immigrants on the border being stopped, and they're being asked where they're from, and you see chinese, indians, ubzeks, etc etc etc

what a fucking joke of a country. Not even europe is this pathetic
If your country can beat europe's cuckoldry then you are screwed :feelsclown: