Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The University of Cincinnati suspended a female student for allegedly engaging in nonconsensual sex with a male student who claimed he was too drunk a

Imagine being so fucking good looking that women LITERALLY rape you

Oh no not being suspended

Yeah, but, whaddaya call two people who get drunk and decide to have sex? When am I no longer responsible for my own decisions?

>tfw when you will never be raped by a woman

YESSSSSSS, SUCH LIFE FUEL. Ragefuel as well. Women don't want to rape me.

She raped the chad and got herself fucked up HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

All he did was report her before she could report him

I hope that this cunt's parents find out about this. This is good value for the tuition and board they're paying. Their filthy pig daughter is sucking cock while in a drunken stupor.

hypocrisy. brock turner does the same thing gets expelled, becomes infamous, goes to jail

Holy shit, a woman finally being held to the same standard as a man? Thought I'd never see that.

finally some very rare actual gender equality happening

Yeah, but, whaddaya call two people who get drunk and decide to have sex? When am I no longer responsible for my own decisions?

It shows that the entire "rape" hysteria, especially on college campuses, is a scam perpetrated by females in order to get free money.

Will she be listed as a sex offende? Will she get a trial?

This is hardly like fuel. A suspension is like 1% of the punishment that the guy would have gotten. That guy would have never seen the light of day again if he so much as touched that bitch.

This is hardly like fuel. A suspension is like 1% of the punishment that the guy would have gotten. That guy would have never seen the light of day again if he so much as touched that bitch.

hypocrisy. brock turner does the same thing gets expelled, becomes infamous, goes to jail
I can't believe two cucks on bikes were the ones who stopped him. If he was an athlete he should've beat the shit out them.

I can't believe two cucks on bikes were the ones who stopped him. If he was an athlete he should've beat the shit out them.
he was a swimmer idk if that counts lol

You guys need to read the story

"Here's an alternative theory: Doe woke up, realized they had engaged in sexual activity while they were both drunk, and feared that she would file a complaint against him, as she had done to his friend. Panic-stricken, he felt he had no choice but to beat her to the punch."
Obviously this female had a history screaming rape.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back