Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The universes evil plan with hating anything small

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Anything that's small is damned to damnation and back. It's as if inflation is brainwashing all atoms to make things like big things. I feel like I committed a crime by being born this way. Imagine that. Commiting a primordial crime of having your DNA only making you 5'3 fucking crazy. And then the entire world hates you because you're that height and they constantly treat you like shit because you can't stop crying about how you were told " I wish you were dead " every single day. Fucking Insanity. I want to get away as far from humans as possible. They are brainwashed by the evil universe. I don't trust anyone. They could all try to kill me. So I am planning on living in the woods. That's all I ever want.

The ultimate Saint will soon be born.

He'll liberate everyone and cleanse all evil in this world.
It sounds like me. But I don't want to do anything anymore. I just want to die in peace alright all you people don't have to worry or do anything ok a free world of no @erenyeager I hate myself because I can't fit into society's vision. It's maddening. I hope short men will just give up on society and love themselves by escaping into the woods

It sounds like me. But I don't want to do anything anymore. I just want to die in peace alright all you people don't have to worry or do anything ok a free world of no @erenyeager I hate myself because I can't fit into society's vision. It's maddening. I hope short men will just give up on society and love themselves by escaping into the woods
:feelsbadman: