Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News The United States has more Coronavirus cases than any other country.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Some people blame our lack of a socialized medical service. I say it couldn't have saved us anyway. It didn't save Italy. I mean, they're better off than us, but not by much.

All eyes are on us. Might as well call it the New York Virus at this point. Could this be the spark that burns down Rome?

Bullshit. China is just not counting the poor shmucks they welded into apartments months ago. They’re schrodingers casualties until some sorry bastard has to crack that baby open and release the miasma as far as the Communist Party is concerned.

Bullshit. China is just not counting the poor shmucks they welded into apartments months ago. They’re schrodingers casualties until some sorry bastard has to crack that baby open and release the miasma as far as the Communist Party is concerned.

That's what I thought too, and still kinda think. China is a liar.

USA #1 ! FUCK YEAH props to @mylifeistrash for predicting this shitshow well

Medicine has nothing to do with how many people contract the virus, it only has to do with how many people die from it.

But even that is relative. If you see the death rate in Italy, the majority of people who died from the virus came from Lombardy, so it's one region where it got out of control and people die because the region can't cope with so many cases. If the number of infected people was spread out evenly across the entirety of Italy the death rate wouldn't have been so high.

Last edited:
Jew York is also the hardest hit. Giga lifefuel!!!!

so many unhealthy ppl there

A bunch of holocough deniers!

Some people blame our lack of a socialized medical service. I say it couldn't have saved us anyway. It didn't save Italy. I mean, they're better off than us, but not by much.

All eyes are on us. Might as well call it the New York Virus at this point. Could this be the spark that burns down Rome?

Didn’t they claim it will mostly hit trump supporters.

Didn’t they claim it will mostly hit trump supporters.

In that Trump supporters tend to be old, and the virus tends to be lethal amongst old people?

LIFEFUEL!!!! YOU AMERICOCKROACHES DESERVE IT. :lul:

We're #1 at everything...including disease!!!

Nice, some people may be laughing at us right now and that's okay. Just remember according to the spread of the virus:

pewpew

Are Curries still immune? Seems Corona-Chan is even too turned off by Indians.

Are Curries still immune? Seems Corona-Chan is even too turned off by Indians.
Nah, India is just massively under-reporting cases (they do 90 tests a day in a population of over 1 billion pewpew)

because china keeps lying about it. tbh lol at whoever believes china

Nah usa aint that bad. Just because california have an earthquake /wildfire problem dont mean the 49 other states or region have it . Chingchong virus is center around 10 or so high pop counties . Most americans dont live in high pop counties and we have thousands of counties.

Nah usa aint that bad. Just because california have an earthquake /wildfire problem dont mean the 49 other states or region have it . Chingchong virus is center around 10 or so high pop counties . Most americans dont live in high pop counties and we have thousands of counties.

Yes, the majority of them are centered around New York, but numbers are numbers. There's millions of people in that area.

Good I hope we all die off

Youse are fucked. It doesn't help that you have a fuckin simpleton in charge that fails to grasp how a pandemic works.

Dude just rank China #1 and NK #2 because both of them are obviously lying. As long as US stays in #3 there's no way things can go wrong, right?

Yes, the majority of them are centered around New York, but numbers are numbers. There's millions of people in that area.
Yah just sealed off nyc and put walls around like that escape from new york movie. Life imitate art again.

@Bleachcel u dead yet?

@Bleachcel u dead yet?
Nope but the state I live in has 44,000 cases and in my town there are 5,000 cases and yesterday there was 200 deaths now it’s 500. My state got it the worse and even the governor’s office called both of my parents who haven’t worked in hospitals in years to help out and they have to go

tbh China is technically largest if you include unreported stats

I blame illegal aliens.

China probably frauded theres to make us look bigger tbh

Damn I never imagined that I would be able to see the collapse of civilization in my lifetime,fugggg

At least is infecting jewholes like NYC the hardest,I expect commiefornia to go next,we have 700~ infections down here at the other side of the border.

Last edited: