Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The Undateables

• Thread starter AutisticMonstrosity
  • Start date
AutisticMonstrosity

AutisticMonstrosity

34 y.o. KHHV dateless, 169 cm skincel autist NEET
★★
I found this TV series from that other topic here. Has anyone watched this? I'd be very interested to watch these.

Not watching that, pure ropefuel.

It's good, watch the dwarf good who wants 6' chad, and also the trucel autist who takes his autistic date to the comedy club, despite the fact she has only ever looked at him with disgust, and asks if they are bf and gf.

Oh also there's a gay fatcel, who actually died a few months after filming, who goes on a date with an autist low tier normie gay, and if u want some suifuel a 'shy' rugby player chad who's one of the only people who comes out of the series with anything (only other guy was a fat fuck boomer who got a less fat boomer gf, but I think no sex)

I am not from the UK, I have no way of watching these legally.
It's good, watch the dwarf good who wants 6' chad, and also the trucel autist who takes his autistic date to the comedy club, despite the fact she has only ever looked at him with disgust, and asks if they are bf and gf.

Oh also there's a gay fatcel, who actually died a few months after filming, who goes on a date with an autist low tier normie gay, and if u want some suifuel a 'shy' rugby player chad who's one of the only people who comes out of the series with anything (only other guy was a fat fuck boomer who got a less fat boomer gf, but I think no sex)

Thank you.

I am trucel autist and life is hell by the way as a trucel autist.

This shit is unironically 'feelgood' TV for normies: watching two technically adult subhumans awkwardly doing something that vaguely resembles a human courtship routine. As if watching two toddlers or frail, endangered, dumb animals doing a cringe mating dance.

The "Undateables" type of reality TV like this actually quite cruel if you think about it. "Farmer Wants a Wife" is a TV format in the same vein where lonely, socially retarded farmers with obscure, archaic regional accents (they need subtitles often) are trying to find foid via a process of awkward dates and a series of condescending interviews with the presenter foid.

Voyeuristic and highly exploitative.

Last edited:
The%20Undateables

She DEMANDS able-bodied 6 ft chad

There is a few episodes on Youtube just not too many.

Link?

What the fuck has happened to thepiratebay? Most episodes are there (all the torrents are dead), but the whole site is dying. Even top 100 lists are with torrents that have very small number of leechers and seeders.

Link?

What the fuck has happened to thepiratebay? Most episodes are there (all the torrents are dead), but the whole site is dying. Even top 100 lists are with torrents that have very small number of leechers and seeders.
Heres a few:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFh5Qn3BdrA

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ge4F0L8xuMU

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTKwFSr9lR8

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkTTQ76Ndkk

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4CxFIYkACc

Link?

I'd imagine countries banning those sites from being accessed by in country Isp's & many unwilling to pay for vpns has lead to the downfall of numbers. Everything in uk is banned so I had to aquire one.

I'd imagine countries banning those sites from being accessed by in country Isp's & many unwilling to pay for vpns has lead to the downfall of numbers. Everything in uk is banned so I had to aquire one.

So piracy just stopped? I don't think so. People still await eagerly for cracks. But from where they get their torrents nowadays? Not from The Pirate Bay at least. I don't have a gaming-capable computer, just curious. Private sites? Or direct downloads of files?

So piracy just stopped? I don't think so. People still await eagerly for cracks. But from where they get their torrents nowadays? Not from The Pirate Bay at least. I don't have a gaming-capable computer, just curious. Private sites? Or direct downloads of files?
Instead of generalised sites you now have category specific sites. What you need? I'll drop you links, games are out so movies, TV shows, books, software, music?

I hate that show and how normies get pleasure of watching freak shows have awkward dates.

Hahahaha ik that episode its so funny

I am simply shocked at that ugly dwarf, absolutely revolting little toilet .

well alice, it seems we both got autism haven't we?