Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News The Unabomber was tempted to be a tranny

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
2022 03 02 02 12 11 Ted Kaczynski Biography  The Unabomber   Biographies by Biographics   Br

How does this change your opinion of him?

My thoughts was that at least he overcame these temptations, and it could have all been the MKUltra. Or maybe this is all cope. But presumably, I would hazard a guess that being a woman for him was purely a masturbatory fantasy for him. It's less about gender dysphoria and more about feeding into his extreme sexual repression-- the only love he understands is a love for himself, and a love for nature. Maybe he viewed masturbating with a (fake) pussy as less gay? They didn't really even have good sex change abilities back then, so I have no idea what he was thinking.

If Ted were born as a Gen Zer, he would have gone full tranny globohomo.

Last edited:
he wanted to get butt bucked

I suspect that his perspective would be easily explainable by me...

One day, perhaps.

Guess MK Ultra really worked

He was mentally deranged. Whatever. He still went on the most epic 20 year long ER spree. Few other people in history successfully terrorized and harassing FBI agents for decades the way he did.

I didn't know he was an incel.

attempt by (((cia))) to test their globohomo agenda

He was mentally deranged. Whatever. He still went on the most epic 20 year long ER spree. Few other people in history successfully terrorized and harassing FBI agents for decades the way he did.
let's not forget his greatest contribution to humanity: his manifesto, Industrial Society and It's Future

the only way to touch a women is to become one. brutal. the fantasy is understandable i suppose

Unpopular opinion : trannies are under-cover MRA agents.

Last edited:
fuck glowniggerz 4 life. They serve the country and feel superior 'cause they suffer from morality and law

Unpopular opinion : trannies are under-cover MRA agents.
ive always thought of the controversial ones as crisis actors in that vein

globohomo has existed for decades

View attachment 584180

How does this change your opinion of him?

My thoughts was that at least he overcame these temptations, and it could have all been the MKUltra. Or maybe this is all cope. But presumably, I would hazard a guess that being a woman for him was purely a masturbatory fantasy for him. It's less about gender dysphoria and more about feeding into his extreme sexual repression-- the only love he understands is a love for himself, and a love for nature. Maybe he viewed masturbating with a (fake) pussy as less gay? They didn't really even have good sex change abilities back then, so I have no idea what he was thinking.

If Ted were born as a Gen Zer, he would have gone full tranny globohomo.
I doubt the truthful validity of the story and don't trust anything that the mainstream media has to say on him or anything really. :feelsjuice:

He could have been young and stupid, everybody goes through a phase believing in ridiculous stupid shit, but I still doubt the story. Virtually everything he predicted came true which is why they hate him so much. :feelsjuice: