Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The Unabomber - a would-be chad who ended up as a mentalcel terrorist after being psychologically destroyed by his college professor.

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
dn2zw7r1mgs01.jpg

This website still doesn't know what a chad looks like

Lived in a hobo shack for like 20+years depressing asf mailing shitty pipe bombs around the country and his bro got the million dollar reward from the fbi lmao

Not a bad-looking guy but Chad? JFL.

This guy was definitely a virgin

I guess when the Unabomber was in his prime big chins and jaws weren't considered as attractive as now. I love the bomber but I don't know much about him.

I guess when the Unabomber was in his prime big chins and jaws weren't considered as attractive as now. I love the bomber but I don't know much about him.

Ofc they were, if anything, more guys had them than they do today.

I've idolized The Unabomber for years now, but he was no Chad. A likely autist as well.

I dont think he is a chad.

Based wizard was too good for this world.

he looks like a normie

Lived in a hobo shack for like 20+years depressing asf mailing shitty pipe bombs around the country and his bro got the million dollar reward from the fbi lmao

Did his brother really? I didn't know that part of the story.

Dude was paranoid schizophrenic. That's heavy duty, serious mental illness.

You can’t eat your cake and have it too.

Did his brother really? I didn't know that part of the story.

Dude was paranoid schizophrenic. That's heavy duty, serious mental illness.
Yeah he recognised teds handwriting from an old letter as the same in the manifesto all credit should go to him not fbi

didn't he do everything because he hated how society was advancing technologically

What the hell did the professors do to Ted?

Unabomber proves that we (Poles) have got it the worst, we're subhuman in the eyes of all women.

Fuck, even Eggy has Polish ancestry.

Yeah he recognised teds handwriting from an old letter as the same in the manifesto all credit should go to him not fbi

I knew his brother dobbed him in but didn't know he got a huge reward.