Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The Ultimative KO for Wagecuckers

T

timikellner

Banned
-
Yeah,

I work for minimum Wage in Germany, our Company has a Website with the Topic

Our Team

They show pictures of employees to show other people, look, this worker here works here and make this and so on

My Boss only made pictures from Good looking workers, holy shit , my boss is blackpilled as fuck ....

My father asked me today:

Hey Tim, i was on your website, do you really work there, dont see your pictures on the team Pictures? You work there since 2012 ..
Do you loose your job ... ?

Please tell me whats happen ...

I do good work but if you are ugly there is no way your boss take your Face into the Website of his company

This was so suicideful .... today

The way this germancel speaks english is an accurate representation of how I speak german tbh

It's over if you aren't an aryan chad.

In Germany there are Chads even among cashiers and factory workers. It's utterly over for ugly men there.

Over for Germancels

Never forget, you are working for other peoples dreams.

At least you earn money tbh I wish I could

yeah i'm not on my company's website either

the nerds are slightly more out of the way at this company, no one talks to them and bosses/HR handle things so they have no easy pretext to talk to other departments for professional or work reasons since everything is settled through the bosses, just LDAR at desk. literally truecel men living truecel lives working truecel jobs.

i need to escape from here.

JFL at Germancels 2019