Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the ultimate truecel game: playing oblivion with mods

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
anyone else enjoying this game?

hmm, what kinds of mods

I was thinking about replaying it, is there any combat mods? I always feel like wacking everyone with paper weapons

i just get oscuros oblivion overhaul it adds a lot of new weapons armor and monsters.. and also magicka mod (it add in new spells and changes the spells so its viable unlike in original oblivion).
I was thinking about replaying it, is there any combat mods? I always feel like wacking everyone with paper weapons

not sure on any combat mods... i think there are a few maybe

best elder scrolls. better environment than skyrim but skyrim had better combat system

Better and more enjoyable than skyrim, it has the best quests out of the three elder scrolls games that i've played so far.
I'd rank them as;
1-Oblivion
2-morrowind
3-skyrim

Gigantic leap between 2 and 3 seeing as both oblivion and morrowind make skyrim look mediocre in comparison.

Morrowind is the incel one. Oblivion is normie, and Skyrim is chad. :feelsohh:

best elder scrolls. better environment than skyrim but skyrim had better combat system
Oblivion has a much better spell roster which makes its combat better, other than that, melee combat is almost the same.

I love Oblivion, even the plain vanilla version. I used to smoke weed and play that game for hours.

Diablo 2 is also good if you want to play a game with exploration and challenge